Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    I said a name at you.

The **** does this got to do with Bowe?

If you have a problem with my chronology or points I raised elsewhere why didn't you say it then in response to whatever post has your panties twisted?

I have no ****ing clue what you are talking about because despite obviously being shook by **** I have said you didn't criticize anything specific. You just ranted about some vague motivation you claim I have while crying about false equivalencies you've drawn.

Like some Alex Jones **** or some such similar nonsense.

And to be honest what sense I did make of this little hissy fit amounted to you lack the knowledge to counter the points I raise but do retain a strong resentment for having raised them.

Like a housewife.....you minge.
    Hold on, hold on. Stop acting like you made any valid point other than been biased in your so called chronicles.
    Every rubbish you write tilt towards wilder being right all the time which is bullshyyte.

I will start taking you serious when you start writing unbiased epistle and be reasonable in your thinking.

Writing loads of crap doesn't make you knowledgeable as you think or claim.

Many fans already know you are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Hold on, hold on. Stop acting like you made any valid point other than been biased in your so called chronicles.

Every rubbish you write tilt towards wilder being right all the time which is bullshyyte.

I will start taking you serious when you start writing unbiased epistle and be reasonable in your thinking.

Writing loads of crap doesn't make you knowledgeable as you think or claim.

Many fans already know you are a joke
      It was meant to be funny kid. Like when the guy who starts the movie Aladdin says " It will not break!" then immediately after "Oh, it broke."

The last thread I started was about a technique called the Phantom Overhead....Wilder doesn't even use it.

As far as writing long posts that side with Wilder goes if you actually knew what you were talking about I wouldn't correct you so often. If you actually knew what you are talking about you could say something that means more than this information makes you feel negative emotions to me

If youse did not plaster so much absolute bull**** all over this forum it wouldn't take me so many words to address it.

You want to be able to ask what Wilder was doing for the past 40 fights without expecting to have to read a novella of recent history on a forum

Then when you get the ****ing answer you asked for, begged for, claimed no Wilder supporter could bring, what do you do? You cry about who it exalts and how much you need to read.

Edit- Let me give you some old man advice. Pay attention to the company you keep. Is everyone you talk to parroting a promoter? Are the other Wilder fans outside of myself parroting what Wilder tells them to say? Well what the ****? If I am the only man on the forum telling you a new narrative and that narrative did not come from either promoter or team maybe you should look twice as much as you speak based on that alone. Because you know it's a promoter's job to lie to you. All i do on here is correct misinformation and teach history and physics. Pay attention, I swear, that is all I do. If you keep going into Joshua threads of course you're going to see me correcting a lot of Hearn's lies. He is a promoter, he is a good promoter. Since the **** when does a good promoter not equate to a good lair? Alright bubba...tell me he's a **** promoter....you don't want to do that because he's making a whole lot of money isn't he.....Tell me he's the first honest promoter in boxing history. Go one and bring yourself to post that. Of course you know a good promoter is a good liar. I know you're probably full of pride and ain't about to listen to an old **** who tells you you're all sorts of wrong all the time, but, this last bit is from the heart. I am at the end of the day just an old man trying to pass on something to younger men. Take my advice even if you don't apply it here and now. Pay attention to those who agree with you. It is telling.
      Last edited by Marchegiano; 11-26-2018, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        It was meant to be funny kid. Like when the guy who starts the movie Aladdin says " It will not break!" then immediately after "Oh, it broke."

The last thread I started was about a technique called the Phantom Overhead....Wilder doesn't even use it.

As far as writing long posts that side with Wilder goes if you actually knew what you were talking about I wouldn't correct you so often. If you actually knew what you are talking about you could say something that means more than this information makes you feel negative emotions to me

If youse did not plaster so much absolute bull**** all over this forum it wouldn't take me so many words to address it.

You want to be able to ask what Wilder was doing for the past 40 fights without expecting to have to read a novella of recent history on a forum

Then when you get the ****ing answer you asked for, begged for, claimed no Wilder supporter could bring, what do you do? You cry about who it exalts and how much you need to read.

Edit- Let me give you some old man advice. Pay attention to the company you keep. Is everyone you talk to parroting a promoter? Are the other Wilder fans outside of myself parroting what Wilder tells them to say? Well what the ****? If I am the only man on the forum telling you a new narrative and that narrative did not come from either promoter or team maybe you should look twice as much as you speak based on that alone. Because you know it's a promoter's job to lie to you. All i do on here is correct misinformation and teach history and physics. Pay attention, I swear, that is all I do. If you keep going into Joshua threads of course you're going to see me correcting a lot of Hearn's lies. He is a promoter, he is a good promoter. Since the **** when does a good promoter not equate to a good lair? Alright bubba...tell me he's a **** promoter....you don't want to do that because he's making a whole lot of money isn't he.....Tell me he's the first honest promoter in boxing history. Go one and bring yourself to post that. Of course you know a good promoter is a good liar. I know you're probably full of pride and ain't about to listen to an old **** who tells you you're all sorts of wrong all the time, but, this last bit is from the heart. I am at the end of the day just an old man trying to pass on something to younger men. Take my advice even if you don't apply it here and now. Pay attention to those who agree with you. It is telling.

I don't know if you have a personal problem with AJ/hearn and match room staples but to the best of your know, every other promoter is a saint and all says the truth all the time including finkel and Warren except hearn.

Let's assume you are the know it all in this forum as an old man that you are but bear in mind that I will keep bursting you when you write biased comments towards one camp when we all know the truth.

Am not leaving this forum anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
        X