Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Claims He Will Donate His Entire Fight Purse To The Poor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of respect to Fury for his noble intentions. I don't think it's necessary to give all his earnings away. He still needs to take care of his family.

For saying this in public, however, he should at least give half of it to both homeless people (especially youth) and animals.

His little speech about his kids is A+.

War Fury!
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-26-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Might be the Irish telling stories , its very commendable but I dont believe it for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
        Does anyone seriously believe a word the nutjob says?

That's incredible to me.
        Yeah, these posters are dumb

This guy is a cronic liar and a mental case

remember that time when he posted he had been KO'd in sparring by a cruiserweight bum and was going to retire, and then a couple days later he was like "just kiddin guyz I like to play mental gamez"

I'll believe this act of philantrophy when I see it, because Fury's words don't amount to ****

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          500k doesnt stretch that far these days
          With $500k (net pay/after paying taxes) most people can pay off their entire student loans (according to average student loan debt), buy a house paid in full, make their house entirely solar powered, and a buy a car paid in full (maybe a nice Tesla) and be basically debt free. I'd say it goes along way.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            With $500k (net pay/after paying taxes) most people can pay off their entire student loans (according to average student loan debt), buy a house paid in full, make their house entirely solar powered, and a buy a car paid in full (maybe a nice Tesla) and be basically debt free. I'd say it goes along way.
            Great post, Kev. Green K.

Comment

If he's serious than he's got my admiration and respect. But he should probably save some for himself and family if anything. I get what he's saying and that's some tough love for ya, but I think it's a good idea to look out for emergencies just in case you want to have some money in your pocket. But that's me and I'm not gonna get that payday lol so Fury can do what he wants.

Comment

Donating his last paycheck is pretty neat, provided he doesn't pull out with an 'injury'.

Fury is looking like an animal in a slaughterhouse before it meets its end - he knows he is in too deep

Comment

The man is on the drink again, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Wow I wanna be your wife after reading that Mr Big ***

Comment

People tlk about fury being crazy for helping out the poor when Beyonce wilder wants to get pregnant and have a baby lol the Fukin world is gone nuts

Comment

Working...
                      X