Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU need a Charlo or Garcia. Golden Boy has Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      If I'm Mikey I don't sign with Hearn I try and do what canelo and what GGG is rumored to be trying to do right now. Make a deal directly with DAZN outside of Hearn. Otherwise stay free agent and sign fight by fight on whatever network I want.
      GGG really only has a couple of fights left in him. And honestly I think Canelo really fuks him up in the 3rd fight. And Im not the only one so does Dougie and Bread.

Comment

I think Hearn "might" get both! I mean Canelo is one of, if not the biggest name in boxing not named Pac or Mayweather. So that helps DAZN but what hurts the company at the same time is that it's new and nobody knows for "sure" if this is going to last or fizzle out. Showtime/CBS has a long history so they are there to stay and ESPN has been around forever...... DAZN not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          GGG really only has a couple of fights left in him. And honestly I think Canelo really fuks him up in the 3rd fight. And Im not the only one so does Dougie and Bread.
          yes, that's generally what happens when you're in your 20s and you wait out a guy until they hit their mid to late 30s. Although canelo hasn't been able to do any real ass kicking of ggg yet and still can't separate himself from the fighter who is 8 yrs his senior, the more time passes, the better chance Canelo has of actually getting a win he deserves.

Comment

He made Whyte vs Chisora 2 a ppv so he should shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              yes, that's generally what happens when you're in your 20s and you wait out a guy until they hit their mid to late 30s. Although canelo hasn't been able to do any real ass kicking of ggg yet and still can't separate himself from the fighter who is 8 yrs his senior, the more time passes, the better chance Canelo has of actually getting a win he deserves.
              He was in his 30's when Canelo beat Cotto. Then a couple of fights later he fought GGG. Different weight classes stupid. Unlike mr. 154-168 Canelo is actually doing it. We can always get that Vanes rematch you loved so much.

Your used to sht fights being a GGG fans. Soo scurred you dont want to even see him fight Charlo. That's fkn PATHETIC!

Unlike you I want CanCharlo or Jacobs after Fielding. While you want GGG vs. the usual BUMS

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                YOU need a Charlo or Garcia. Golden Boy has Canelo
                He was talking about DAZN, which already has Canelo (and the whole GBP roster).

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
                  He made Whyte vs Chisora 2 a ppv so he should shut the **** up
                  and most likely at a third of the price of an American PPV

you don't like the card? then don't pay for it....2018 noob

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    He was in his 30's when Canelo beat Cotto. Then a couple of fights later he fought GGG. Different weight classes stupid. Unlike mr. 154-168 Canelo is actually doing it. We can always get that Vanes rematch you loved so much.

Your used to sht fights being a GGG fans. Soo scurred you dont want to even see him fight Charlo. That's fkn PATHETIC!

Unlike you I want CanCharlo or Jacobs after Fielding. While you want GGG vs. the usual BUMS
                    Didn't GGG just fight Canelo twice and Jacobs a few years ago? you don't make much sense with these anti-GGG rants. Are you actually serious that you think he's a coward?

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                      Didn't GGG just fight Canelo twice and Jacobs a few years ago? you don't make much sense with these anti-GGG rants. Are you actually serious that you think he's a coward?
                      No dont be silly. But don't act like GGG went up in weight and fought the best like Canelo did. His 2nd fight at 160 was GGG. Could of been sooner ifbhe took the flat fee or was willing to fight at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X