Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring back every single dead adult film star to be part of your harem or Prime Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back every single dead adult film star to be part of your harem or Prime Ali?

If you could bring back every single adult film star in her prime and make it part of your harem or prime Muhammad Ali.

What is your choice
    Prime Ali (Watching a man box is more relevant to me than sex)
    33.33%
    Sex
    66.67%

Definitely Ali, he was better than sex.

Comment

Can we sex with Ali if we bring him back ?

Comment

Fuk those busted a55 pron stars. Bring back the greatest.

Comment

Not an answer but this reminded me of when back in the old LimeWire days I downloaded Ali-Frazier III and it turned out to be a p@rn video. I showed it to my brother and a girl was going down on some guy. My brother looked at me and just said "which one is Frazier?"

Comment

What kinda sick f#ck wants a dead p#rn star haram? That sounds like some Jeffrey Dahmer sh^t.

Comment

I'd bring back a Henry Cooper over freaking **** stars, nevermind the Greatest.

Now if you're talking dead, hot famous women like Marylin Monroe, Rita Hayworth, Audrey Hepburn or prime Rita Moreno (she's not dead but old af) that's a different conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                What kinda sick f#ck wants a dead p#rn star haram? That sounds like some Jeffrey Dahmer sh^t.
                This is a ****ed up post, tbh, but you'd pass on prime Vanessa Del Rio, though?

Add that Ali couldn't hold a candle to Joe Louis and this conversation is ... pretty weird, lol

Comment

Working...
                X