Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benavidez is one of the worst opponents in recent years....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benavidez is one of the worst opponents in recent years....

.... For a p4p level fighter. The guy isn't even ranked in the top 30. It's an absolute sham fight, even someone like wade was ranked way higher. Objectively it's one of the worst fights in recent years for an 'elite' fighter, although let me guess no doubt benavidez is 'underrated' or some ****. Can u imagine if pacquiao or mayweather fought someone like this in their prime, people would crucify them if they fought someone who wasn't top 5 let alone top 30.

Crawford's best opponents were Gamboa, Postol, Horn and Dulorme. Benavidez isn't far off from those guys

Comment

You were hyped for your local euro-bum Callum Johnson getting his shot a Artur, weren't you?

As I said in a official thread, Terence Crawford vs. Jose Benavidez jr. could of been for the undisputed jr. welterweight title instead of Indongo, I wont break it down for you as this a bait thread, but I come here to represent the P4P #1. U.S.A!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        You were hyped for your local euro-bum Callum Johnson getting his shot a Artur, weren't you?

As I said in a official thread, Terence Crawford vs. Jose Benavidez jr. could of been for the undisputed jr. welterweight title instead of Indongo, I wont break it down for you as this a bait thread, but I come here to represent the P4P #1. U.S.A!
        How is this a bait thread, what have I put that's untrue

Comment

Is it on par or worse than Vanes?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            .... For a p4p level fighter. The guy isn't even ranked in the top 30. It's an absolute sham fight, even someone like wade was ranked way higher. Objectively it's one of the worst fights in recent years for an 'elite' fighter, although let me guess no doubt benavidez is 'underrated' or some ****. Can u imagine if pacquiao or mayweather fought someone like this in their prime, people would crucify them if they fought someone who wasn't top 5 let alone top 30.
            hahaha good one man, dropping the Wade bomb out of nowhere (lest we forget)

And yeh, Benadespedidas is a bum fight to be fair, is anyone saying otherwise (genuine curiosity)?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              How is this a bait thread, what have I put that's untrue
              Its a bait thread because you want a reaction, people usually give it to you but hand your ass your daily L on NSB in return.

You talkin about that a Mayweather or Pacquiao would not fight this level of competition in their prime, thats a joke : Floyd fought Henry Bruseles in his prime when he initialy entered the #1. spot in the P4P in 2005, then beat Gatti -- thats like Crawford just entering the #1. seat in the P4P whooping Jeff Horn and Benavidez -- Nevermind that Crawford is already undisputed yet Floyd around 33 professional bouts had still not beat a Oscar De La Hoya, schools out CLOWN.

Comment

Cherrence Crawford the cherry picker

Comment

Shawn Porter is the welter I trust to fight the best and I partly think that’s because his rivals don’t think he’s that good.

Hard to excited about Crawford. Huge overwhelming favourite here and for most of his fights

Comment

Crawford has got to get some better fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X