Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

highlights from the Melo League Vs. The Goodman League.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highlights from the Melo League Vs. The Goodman League.

@Inside_da_Gates: Goodman vs. EBC Rucker Park game tentative date is October 1, 2011 in New York....details coming....Stay Tuned! an hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/Inside_da_Gates
    get ready for more durant fireworks @ the rucker.

Comment

KD at :24 sec. ****in sick!

Comment

Kevin Durant just embarrassed lebrick the other day and scored 59 on him.

Comment

KD>>>>lebrick

i heard KD trying to get kobe to join The Goodman League team when they play again

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            KD>>>>lebrick

i heard KD trying to get kobe to join The Goodman League team when they play again
            the goodman league is from the dc area right? i think it might have something to do with brandon jennings saying he doesn't want kobe to play in that league in la. should be interesting. kobe's from philly which is not far from dc.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Kevin Durant just embarrassed lebrick the other day and scored 59 on him.
              LeBron won

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                the goodman league is from the dc area right? i think it might have something to do with brandon jennings saying he doesn't want kobe to play in that league in la. should be interesting. kobe's from philly which is not far from dc.
                yea it is in dc

you should check that out...i wish i could

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  LeBron won
                  shocking how he plays good in a streetball game but does nothing in the nba finals lmao

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                    shocking how he plays good in a streetball game but does nothing in the nba finals lmao
                    Tell me when Durant reaches the finals. All of the teams out West are getting/straight up are old, it should be pretty soon right?

Comment

Working...
                    X