WELCOME MIKE DIXON!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purity, Sounds good.

Comment

whats up Mike good to see you here. Hope your ankle gets better and hope too see you soon hopefully.

scorpion

Comment

Damn, I was wondering where you were Mike, I was missing you at the gym. Get Better.

Comment

Jeremy, when is your next fight.

Comment

Welcome tot he forums Mike!

Comment

whats up Mike, My next fight in January 11nth at the olympic auditorium, I am fighting Mike Guyman from Next Generation. It is a good card and think this event is an awsome event. I look forward to fighting in it. Look for "VENOM". Kimo is the main event. Let me know when your fighting again so I can check it out.

scorpion

Comment

jeremy, I had my first workout since surgery yesterday and I am one out shape kid! I hope to fight in Feb. sometime. Jan. 11 sounds like a good card I can't wait to see it! I will have to get a Scorpion shirt for that one...

Comment

Thats what Im talkin about. I'll bring one for ya!

scorpion

Comment

look at the love. you see that 2 guys that could fight each other talkin shop showin sportsman ship. thats waht its all about guys.

group hug?

Comment

Me and Jeremy went to war for 13 minutes but he is a 170 andd I am a 155. would be nice but he is too big for me.. hands are heavy like rocks! Big f-ing rocks!!!!

Good luck Jeremy, I will be there to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X