Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook: I'm lifting heavier weights. My legs, my core, my entire body feels stronger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he had more chance stepping into ring at 155 or 150 who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      One guy is spending all his time in camp trying to get to the same size as his opponent.

The other is already the right size and just needs to concentrate on getting his gameplan and tactics right. Getting his timing down and watching film of his opponent.

I know who i would rather be.

That picture of Kell next to Liam Williams was telling. He looked tiny.
      He's doing science experience while Golovkin is perfecting the sweet science.

Comment

Oh well. Atleast his **** aren't getting bigger like Khan's.

Comment

Brook with da gainz

Comment

It's still a shit fight.

Comment

lol, I mean I still don't see him doing any real damage to GGG

Comment

Brook with da gainz

Comment

It always amazes me. I just don't understand why some boxers who are moving up a weight division or two deem it necessary to be as heavy or as strong as their much naturally larger opponents.

No matter how much the naturally smaller opponent weighs, he will never outsize, outgrow or be able to overpower the naturally larger man. So why would they play to their naturally larger and stronger opponent's strength, rather than their own strength which is speed?

Bulking up is only going to adversely effect Brook's overall mobility, agility and stamina by making him a much easier target for Golovkin to find. All that muscle mass is going to do is slow him down, fatigue him and take away the only advantage he has as the smaller man which is speed.

He's going to really feel it in his legs when he attempts to box. They are going to feel very heavy as if he was fighting in quicksand.

Comment

I think Brook would be a great 154. He isn't too small for middleweight, but he has never been hit by someone like Golovkin before, and I don't think he will handle it well after a few possibly competitive rounds....but that can be said about all of the real middleweights that Golovkin has fought too.

Comment

Brook is stupid and the GGG fanboys using this crap to pretend this ain't a mismatch. LMAO A every day person can go to the gym and add 30lbs of muscle in a matter of months to impress bytches. But that shyt don't work in boxing. Otherwise you would see Featherweight going to the gym bulking up on muscle so they could compete with Middleweights. But lifting weights don't make you punch harder and damn sure don't make you prepared to take shots from the naturally bigger man. All lift weights will do for Brook is slow him down and less agile. Losing whatever quickness advantage he might of had from being the smaller fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X