Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does acting feeling and being a man, feel DISTASTEFUL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Because you were conditioned by our weird SJW media during your youth that being "manly" is stupid. It evokes imagery of fat, clumsy blue-collar stereotypes. Manly in the media is trying to hammer a nail with your forehead, belching out your wife's name and being hit with a rolling pin.

You're encouraged to struggle against your gender-urges, put on a bowtie and sit with your legs crossed. Vote against all of your own political interests as a fashion statement. Your awkwardness, suffering and repression are status symbols. You're "so smart".

Then you grow up. You reach out for a hug and kiss reward from society as promised an it laughs at you and gurgles as the hairy fat guy ****s it in the mouth

Of course in reality being manly is control and social/financial independence. Developing functional intelligence instead (how to control others) instead of superficial intelligence (parroting PC/pop-culture viewpoints and waiting for a cookie). Men take great pleasure in being as hated as possible, then ending up right 10 years later. It makes everything sweeter.

You got duped kid. All this wiener size, am I too short, am I pretty enough, am I a manlet, is this too racist, do women want romance, blah blah stuff. It's a joke. Men don't care. They LIKE to be hated. If your own wife hates you FINE, as long as you have control over her. Vladimir Putin is bald, 5'7" and could order your daughter like a pizza. Imagine if he spent his youth reading Cosmo articles about women preferring waxed balls. Where would be right now? He would be sitting in your lap.

I wish I could say there was some cure but I've never seen it. I remember when my friend who grew up in an ultra-liberal recycled tofu queer household came shooting guns and riding motorcycles with us for the first time. He literally cried and started mumbling stuff about feeling like a boy for the first time. True story.

We were spooked. What a ****. Dropped him back off with his dad and mom waving all goofy so he could go back to watching Will & Grace and slowly unraveling.

cuck

Good read, the most manly post I've read a while.

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-16-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      at least im not like every1 else, id rather be a closeted weirdo than a sheep

yes i may be crazy, I may be paranoid schitzo, but I seem rational enough to stay controlled and on the side of sanity
      I'm pretty sure there's noone on this planet who would rather be you than themselves.

Comment

Because you were conditioned by our weird SJW media during your youth that being "manly" is stupid. It evokes imagery of fat, clumsy blue-collar stereotypes. Manly in the media is trying to hammer a nail with your forehead, belching out your wife's name and being hit with a rolling pin.

You're encouraged to struggle against your gender-urges, put on a bowtie and sit with your legs crossed. Vote against all of your own political interests as a fashion statement. Your awkwardness, suffering and repression are status symbols. You're "so smart".

Then you grow up. You reach out for a hug and kiss reward from society as promised an it laughs at you and gurgles as the hairy fat guy ****s it in the mouth

Of course in reality being manly is control and social/financial independence. Developing functional intelligence instead (how to control others) instead of superficial intelligence (parroting PC/pop-culture viewpoints and waiting for a cookie). Men take great pleasure in being as hated as possible, then ending up right 10 years later. It makes everything sweeter.

You got duped kid. All this wiener size, am I too short, am I pretty enough, am I a manlet, is this too racist, do women want romance, blah blah stuff. It's a joke. Men don't care. They LIKE to be hated. If your own wife hates you FINE, as long as you have control over her. Vladimir Putin is bald, 5'7" and could order your daughter like a pizza. Imagine if he spent his youth reading Cosmo articles about women preferring waxed balls. Where would be right now? He would be sitting in your lap.

I wish I could say there was some cure but I've never seen it. I remember when my friend who grew up in an ultra-liberal recycled tofu queer household came shooting guns and riding motorcycles with us for the first time. He literally cried and started mumbling stuff about feeling like a boy for the first time. True story.

We were spooked. What a ****. Dropped him back off with his dad and mom waving all goofy so he could go back to watching Will & Grace and slowly unraveling.

cuck

no thats not it im pretty rebellious like that, the actual feeling of manliness itself is not pleasant, its like rage, rage gives you awesome abilities lots of power no fear etc but it isnt pleasant in its feeling,

manliness is the same its powerful and you feel strong but it doesn't feel pleasant

obviously its no where near as strong feeling wise as rage but its still a good analogy
        Last edited by AlexKid; 08-16-2016, 05:55 AM.

Comment

cuck
          I've never subscribed to all that "conditioning" bull****.

I've never let anyone or anything tell me how to think and feel except myself. I'm the only one that defines myself. I challenge and defy everything anyone throws at me and everything I see and hear. I only accept the things I decide to accept.

I've been a rebel since the day I was born and acknowledge no master but myself. Nobody else is going to live or die for me, so I deny every single facet of control.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-16-2016, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
            I'm pretty sure there's noone on this planet who would rather be you than themselves.
            I dont know Zaraku seems pretty obsessed with me

Comment

Here's something that might interest you AlexKid...have you ever noticed that world class Olympic athletes tend to be modestly endowed...even the black ones?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Here's something that might interest you AlexKid...have you ever noticed that world class Olympic athletes tend to be modestly endowed...even the black ones?

thats because the big penis ones are too busy getting blown to give a damn about competing for anything

men only compete because they subconscious want all the women, if you are already getting all the women subconsciously you want to do jack 5hit other than bonk several hotties at once

not many big penis men made it into the history books, theres not many of them to start with but they also have far less hunger usually
                Last edited by AlexKid; 08-16-2016, 08:46 PM.

Comment

You know when you speak to a very masculine man, whos strong powerful etc, it feels kinda uncomfortable because his strength is clearly more than yours, or it just feels rough/gruff, I feel that way with my OWN manliness, it feels unpleasant to be manly as if it were someone else, or it just feels unpleasant

Why the hell is that?

Its like an unpleasant strength, its weird it doesn't sit very well with me, but the strength side of it is highly desirable.

Being a boy feels good, but it has major drawbacks in terms of strength effectiveness, and attractiveness.

It feels that way because you are clearly not a man. Pretending to be a man for sure. I don't think about big schlongster's and ultra beta c0ck nectar drinkers like you.
                  Get back together with your hung bf, the guy with the big three, dong, lips, and muscular buttocks.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                    Excellent and true.. Green k

Comment

I dont know Zaraku seems pretty obsessed with me
                      I just **** on you and move on. Your a lil turd, get your degree yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X