Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why No Outrage to Maidana's Fouls against Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

My bad, I actually thought there were intelligent fans on this site, my mistake, wont happen again. Been too many years, those with real boxing knowledge are long gone...

Comment

Floyd was taking haymakers to the back of the head and that blatant low blow in the first round and the people was loving it.

Comment

We all know why...

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            Floyd was taking haymakers to the back of the head and that blatant low blow in the first round and the people was loving it.
            Yeah they were, I just want to know how its possible they cheer on a guy who fouls and cheat. Yet they claim they love boxing

Comment

If NSB can go one f.cking day without bringing up Floyd, that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                If NSB can go one f.cking day without bringing up Floyd, that would be great
                People tend to talk about the best, thats just the way it is

Comment

Comment

different standards for floyd......i would take it as a compliment if i was floyd cause thats a testament to his greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                      I always found it interesting that there was never many threads showing outrage at all the fouls and dirty tactics used by Maidana against Mayweather. From the very first round Maidana was throwing rabbit punches, elbows, low blows, etc....and people on this board cheered.

Lets reflect a bit on the many fouls Maidana committed during this fight: punches to the back of the head, flying knee kicks, grabbing, holding, and body slamming, punches to the leg, thighs and groin, headbutts which caused a cut on Floyd's eye, elbows to the face and body, constant mugging, wrestling...and in the second fight he actually bit Floyd!! Dude straight using his teeth!

In addition Maidana tried to use gloves with no padding, something that most fighters would be suspended and possibly banned from the sport! Normally fans on message boards would never stop talking about a gloves cheat, yet with Chino it gets ignored. Not only that but fighting dirty was actually the gameplan, his own trainer was in the corner between rounds encouraging and demanding Chino to foul more, foul harder! Can it be any more overt?

So the fight ends and Floyd wins a well deserved UD (I had Floyd winning 2 of the first 5 and every round after the 5th) but people came on these boards and tried to argue that a cheating and fouling Maidana should of got the decision....

Question: Since when do fouls get counted over clean punching? You claim you love boxing but you trying to argue that a dirty fighter who lands nothing but fouls deserves a victory over a clean fighter who lands nothing but clean scoring shots? Where is the outrage, why did you not condemn Maidana for his dirty and foul play? Is it because it was against Floyd? Is that why? You dont like him?

Lets imagine Chino had a fight with Pacquiao and he hit Pac with low blows, rabbit punches, flying knees, headbutts, body slams, bites, elbows and wore illegal gloves....you same people who cheered these tactics against Floyd would be sending Chino death threats if he did the exact same to Pac. Jim Lampley, Kellerman and this website would be calling for Maidana to be banned from boxing! But since its Floyd its okay.

I really wish you so called fans weren't like that but you are, its sad. Unfair, biased, and yeah a bit racist to0. Congrats to Floyd for winning a fight against a dirty fighter like Chino and actually giving him an undeserved rematch. 49-0 and I do hope he come back for #50!!
                      There is no way I guy can bite through a glove with a mouthpiece in. Especially those extra thick gloves Mayweather wears. I don't buy that for a second. I laughed then and still do because that is about as lame as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                      X