No announcement yet.

Joshuas obvious roid abs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    I'll just have to take your word on that.

You should. I know of what I speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
      Not the same condition. Related, but distinct. Palumboism specifically involves severe atrophy of the muscles. HGH gut does not.

If an IFBB pro (IBFF lol) starts to suffer from Palumboism of any kind they've had it at the top level. You can't compete once it kicks in because your whole body goes to shit.

Point out any top name bodybuilder competing now who suffers from 'mild Palumboism' and I'll gladly green k you.
      Bostin Loyd, Kevin English & Martin Kjellstrom off the top of my head. It's the same condition it's just some people have it worse than others because they didn't stop using the drugs which were exacerbating the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Doritos View Post
        Bostin Loyd, Kevin English & Martin Kjellstrom off the top of my head. It's the same condition it's just some people have it worse than others because they didn't stop using the drugs which were exacerbating the problem.
        Current top name bodybuilders? Kevin English is old as the hills and still looks thick as ever. Kjellstrom also looks massive. I've got no idea who Bostin Loyd is.

Branch Warren looks like he might be starting to suffer the effects, but he's always had a weird physique and it could just be his proportions.

I don't disagree with you that Palumboism is related to HGH gut, but I maintain they're still not the same condition. That's like saying organ failure is the same as the common symptoms of type 2 diabetes. They're both different manifestations of the same underlying problem.
        Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 04-15-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I like Joshua, but I think he's on something. Between the Kisicek and Darch fight which was 2 and a half months he put on almost 5kgs (11 and a half lbs) of muscle. He was completely lean in both fights, which might be easy for a guy whose cutting weight and it's all water weight but Joshua isn't.

The below holds true even for people with great genetics who are natural

LYLE MCDONALD'S NATURAL LEAN
          MUSCLE MASS GAIN MODEL

YEARS TRAINING: MUSCLE GAIN:
          1 YEAR 20-25 POUNDS (2 POUNDS PER MONTH)
          2 YEARS 10-12 POUNDS (1 POUND PER MONTH)
          3 YEARS 5-6 POUNDS (.5 POUND PER MONTH)
          4 YEARS 2-3 POUNDS (NOT WORTH CALCULATING)

Joshua has been lifting weights seriously since before he was 15 (his words not mine). He's 26 now, that sort of lean muscle mass is not natural. He isn't natty, no way.

Comment

Working...
          X