Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Says He Accepted Golovkin Terms, Rips Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was onky 160 and all the belt? He has no problem asking Bhop who at 175 to come down to 168 but no ward right clowns

Comment

How can 51 year Old B-hop do What the Coward CW Queen Canelo is scared to do

B-hop is a LHW, so it's quit a size difference. I'd advice GGG not take it. It's no win. He KO's B-hop and his haters say he was 51. He doesn't KO him and people say he is 51.

But it's funny the Canelo is too scared to do what B-hop is willing to do before he joins AARP.

I think this looks pretty bad on Canelo. I get why GGG would do it if Canelo won't. It gives him exposure.

And B-hop did go 12 with Kov not that long ago. Unbelieve, this guy is timeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        I thought it was onky 160 and all the belt? He has no problem asking Bhop who at 175 to come down to 168 but no ward right clowns
        Ward now says he'll never come back to 168 for GGG. So you have your answer.

Loeffler recently said if Ward gets his name back, and proves himself, why not. But they're not going to 168 unless it's a big fight outside hardcore fans.

Ward doesn't bring any butts. And they never said no to Ward. Actually Ward has said no to them though.

K2 said they were focused on the titles. True, if Canelo vacates though they'll go for Suanders. If he refuses, then maybe b-hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          B-hop is a LHW, so it's quit a size difference. I'd advice GGG not take it. It's no win. He KO's B-hop and his haters say he was 51. He doesn't KO him and people say he is 51.

But it's funny the Canelo is too scared to do what B-hop is willing to do before he joins AARP.

I think this looks pretty bad on Canelo. I get why GGG would do it if Canelo won't. It gives him exposure.

And B-hop did go 12 with Kov not that long ago. Unbelieve, this guy is timeless.

Clownboy, Golovkin is too scared to do what Hopkins just did.

That's the difference between an actual great fighter, and someone who just wants to be called great.

And btw, Hopkins is 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            Ward now says he'll never come back to 168 for GGG. So you have your answer.

Loeffler recently said if Ward gets his name back, and proves himself, why not. But they're not going to 168 unless it's a big fight outside hardcore fans.

Ward doesn't bring any butts. And they never said no to Ward. Actually Ward has said no to them though.

K2 said they were focused on the titles. True, if Canelo vacates though they'll go for Suanders. If he refuses, then maybe b-hop.

Fk you're a dickhead kid

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              Much respect to Hopkins he's been in the game for a long time 51 years old and still doing his thing. Nothing but respect.

But let's get to lil g! Him and his fans should be ashamed and calling lil g out for even entertaining this. You have Tom Loeffler on record saying they would fight Hopkins at 168. You have Hopkins on record saying he agreed to move down and this fight might actually take place in the fall?

So let me get this straight. Lil g and his fans swore up and down that lil g just wanted the belts at 160? But is now going to move up for Hopkins and not Ward at 168? I could of swore lil g fans was crying about Ward couldn't make 168 no more?

But when is the last time Hopkins fought below the 175 weight limit? You mean to tell me Hopkins who is 51 years old is good enough to move down and fight lil at 168 but Ward isn't? So what belt is lil g gonna win if he beats Hopkins at 168?

I mean the reason he is fighting Wade and not Lara is for the belts right? If he is fighting Hopkins at 168 for a legacy fight, why in the hell wouldn't he face a prime Ward at 168 for a legacy fight?

Ward really did pull his hoe card. You never hear Loeffler in the media talking about willing to fight Ward, you always hear these clowns talking about fighting everybody but when you bring up Lara especially Ward those excuses come out.

So they want ZERO parts of Ward at 168!! But are willing to fight an old man who is 51 years old at 168 drop 7 more pounds. Yeah lil g and his team are some clowns. Keep running and hiding from Ward and try and fight the old man at 168 chump
              One word Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Clownboy, Golovkin is too scared to do what Hopkins just did.

That's the difference between an actual great fighter, and someone who just wants to be called great.

And btw, Hopkins is 51.
                What Hopkins just did? You mean fight a fellow champion at the division limit? You mean attempting to unify the division? Isn't that what GGG trying to do against BJS and Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  If Golovkin fights Hopkins he'd be the biggest joke in boxing. Bringing down a 50 year old from 175 after b1tching about Canelo's demands? LOL
                  Canelo is a MW. B-hop is a LHW who went 12 with Kovalev a little over a ****ing year ago.

Loeffler said they'd entertain it, because it'd be a big even, given GGG expsosure.

And only if Canelo *****es out.

I mean shiiit, Canelo is a MW champ. GGG is a MW champ. Why even need a CW.

But even then, k2 said they'd do 155 if Canelo vacates and it's a non-title fight.

So it's untrue to say GGG won't come down for Canelo.

He just won't put up his titles he earned fighting at 160.

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  And it gets better.

What happen to we only fight to unify all da belts doe??

He and his whole team are one big joke

1. REFUSED to even ask Jacobs to fight or mention his name for last 3 months up until a few weeks ago.

2. Won't entertain a Canelo fight with CW

3. Won't entertain a Lara fight

4. I won't bring up Ward

Only wants fights that will be geared towards unification unless it's against Hopkins...

Oh yeah, he can't find fights doe

Are you brain dead?

Jacobs named everyone but GGG after his Quillin win, and he could been forced a mandatory. He hasn't even asked the WBA about it.

GGG didn't refuse 155, they've clearly said they'd do it, but not for THREE 160 titles. That's fir, why should Canelo get a shot at full unification one pound above JRMW.

It's Lara who has never called K2. He wants k2 to beg and overpay. Lara is a joke.

Loeffler said the other day, if Ward gets on track and it'd be a big fight, then they'd consider it.

A b-hop offered to come down. GGG isn't going up to 175 for no one. Dude is the size of some JRMW.

And b-hop is a backup plan if Canelo refuses, Suanders refused, and Jacob is available. Loefller specifically said as much.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/t59u0mCCrPo
                  Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 02-23-2016, 10:35 PM.

Comment

It's pretty sad that a 51-year old Hopkins would be a better win than the rest of Golovkin's resume combined.

He's accomplished very little after 10 years in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                      What Hopkins just did? You mean fight a fellow champion at the division limit? You mean attempting to unify the division? Isn't that what GGG trying to do against BJS and Canelo?
                      You mean offering to come down for a big fight.

Actually, GGG did exactly that when he told Floyd 154.

And they also said they'd do 155 for Canelo but for a non-title fight. No reason to give up three 160 titles at a CW of 155.

Comment

Working...
                      X