Collapse
No announcement yet.

Violent Sex AKA Girls Are Damaged Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those type of girls gravitate towards me. I've had girls literally since high school tell me to, "beat the ****," out of them and piss on them. I think they sensed that I'm demented and figured they met their match lol. I agree about the part of them mocking guys who "make love." Obviously there are girls who want that but most that I've encountered just want to get destroyed and love that I've ****ed them like a robot. If you can incorporate some good pu$$y licking into your repetoire along with destructive ****ing, you'll blow a girls mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      I only go as far as slapping and MAYBE some light choking, not enough to actually see the girls face go dark red and suffer for air. I can do kinky **** if you want but I'm not risking some battery charges because your fetish is to catch punches in bed.
      Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
      When you thought she was a sweet, innocent girl but she screams, "Breed me Daddy!" when you hittin' it :bukkake:
      Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I dated a few of these crazies. One bought me a book on tying Japanese sex knots and crazy **** for her. She scared the **** out of me with so,e of her requests.

Her parents divorced when she was young and had all kinds of issues.
      jian ghomesh would be proud of this thread, probably amber amour too

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Those type of girls gravitate towards me. I've had girls literally since high school tell me to, "beat the ****," out of them and piss on them. I think they sensed that I'm demented and figured they met their match lol. I agree about the part of them mocking guys who "make love." Obviously there are girls who want that but most that I've encountered just want to get destroyed and love that I've ****ed them like a robot. If you can incorporate some good pu$$y licking into your repetoire along with destructive ****ing, you'll blow a girls mind.
        Missionary, All Day-All Day.
        No variation, All Day-N*gga.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          An observation of mine: the vast majority of girls I've been with in my life have been into violent sex.... face hitting, heavy choking, all kinds of degradation, the whole nacho vidal thing. I even had a girlfriend whose fetish was to be given a black eye. I hear things like "**** makes men clueless about how to make love," but 90%+ of girls I've been involved with have ZERO RESPECT for and actively make fun of guys who "sweetly" have sex with them.

I'm not someone who is actively into degrading or being violent during sex, but if it gets the girl off it gets the girl off ya know?

What's everyone else's experience with this? Have you guys noticed the same thing or do I just look like the kind of guy who might be down to choke a woman and spit in her face?
          I have nothing against hitting a girl in the face, sounds like me and women are on the same page for once.

I think cutting the blood supply would be a good idea, its not dangerous (throat is) and it can give that high that causes people to die from self choking. Also no bruises or marks etc so very discreet. Happens in BJJ class all the time.
          Last edited by AlexKid; 01-19-2016, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            jian ghomesh would be proud of this thread, probably amber amour too
            She made me Korn her in the axx, and licked my dirty dong right after.
            I let her, but didn't kiss her after for a day.

She wanted me to pee & crap on her, peeing was fine, but only in the shower.
            Never dropped a creamy steamy turd on her. I do have some standards of decency!!

Comment

I've had a couple girlfriends who had violent rape fantasies they wanted to live out with me. They were both pretty ****ed up broads, and both relationships really drained me. Both were teenagers and into the whole dominant "daddy" thing, and to be honest, I just am not interested in girls with issues. I just want a nice girl, not these ****-ups. Time to start going to church.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                I've had a couple girlfriends who had violent rape fantasies they wanted to live out with me. They were both pretty ****ed up broads, and both relationships really drained me. Both were teenagers and into the whole dominant "daddy" thing, and to be honest, I just am not interested in girls with issues. I just want a nice girl, not these ****-ups. Time to start going to church.
                most of the girls that are into this stuff seem to be really young, i know alot of late teens / early 20's girls that are my daughter's age that seem to get boyfriends who choke them, slap them, hold a knife to their throat etc. during sex, but in my own experience with much older career women, it is more likely they want to be the ones stabbing or choking you. many divorced career women i know seem to want to anally violate guys with a strap -on

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  I have nothing against hitting a girl in the face, sounds like me and women are on the same page for once.

I think cutting the blood supply would be a good idea, its not dangerous (throat is) and it can give that high that causes people to die from self choking. Also no bruises or marks etc so very discreet. Happens in BJJ class all the time.
                  So I'm the bad guy for pounding j poon?? Come on bro. Be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    most of the girls that are into this stuff seem to be really young, i know alot of late teens / early 20's girls that are my daughter's age that seem to get boyfriends who choke them, slap them, hold a knife to their throat etc. during sex, but in my own experience with much older career women, it is more likely they want to be the ones stabbing or choking you. many divorced career women i know seem to want to anally violate guys with a strap -on
                    Hahahahahahahaha...this thread is a win. I'm laughing nearly every post.

Comment

I have dated a few but nothing like my brother. He tends to date crazy to the 50th power. He once had a girl threaten to kill herself, him and me (because me and my brother always hang together so she didnt want him to be lonely in heaven) so that we can always be together. . Then there was the one that tried cutting holes in his condoms. And the one that broke into his house to cook him a meal proving she can be a stay at home girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                      X