No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Fury/Hammer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    is cunningham the best guy he ever fought?

cunningham is good but that mustve been like a 50 lb size disadvantage.
    I think so.

Comment

I think Fury will win but he isn't the better technically, I just don't think Wlad has an inside game when he can't clinch, Fury does. Fury is better in the clinch and bigger and longer.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I think so.
        The first Fury-Chisora fight? People forget that fight even happened, that was literally one fight before Chisora should've got the win against Helenius and went the distance with big Vit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          The first Fury-Chisora fight? People forget that fight even happened, that was literally one fight before Chisora should've got the win against Helenius and went the distance with big Vit.
          And then got thoroughly ****ed up by Haye.

Comment

Dwyer also agrees that Fury is the most talented HW in world boxing.

Comment

Chisora was doing well against Haye, in fact Haye was rapidly running out of gas and was blowing badly.

Don't get me wrong, Haye got the KO and fair play to him, but don't go on like it was some dominating performance because it wasn't.

Comment

You don't think that Chisora is still a better Heavyweight that Cunningham? Don't get me wrong Cunningham is the better fighter but he isn't the better Heavyweight if that makes any sense?

Comment

You don't think that Chisora is still a better Heavyweight that Cunningham? Don't get me wrong Cunningham is the better fighter but he isn't the better Heavyweight if that makes any sense?
                  Cunningham is underrated at HW.

Won against Mansour, first man to knock him down. Won the fights against Adamek & Glazkov but was robbed. A draw against a roided to the gills Tarver.

He'll never win a belt at HW, but I'd argue that he's top 10 even now.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Chisora was doing well against Haye, in fact Haye was rapidly running out of gas and was blowing badly.

Don't get me wrong, Haye got the KO and fair play to him, but don't go on like it was some dominating performance because it wasn't.
                    I think after the first right hand that dropped him in the 5th Chisora was essentially done.

He tried for sure and was in it for a while but after the second knockdown he was done.

I just don't think Chisora is that good.

Comment

Chisora can at times be considered the bigger threat, I get that.

Comment

Working...
                      X