Lucas Matthysse was briefly blinded at knockdown, Golden Boy exec sa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    Yeah after the headbutt he looked like he mentally folded
    That was his best round, the 7th. Problem is he also got hurt at the end of it by a nice punch by postol. That was the turning point of the fight.

Comment

Fine, he couldnt see. Still doesnt change the fact he got outboxed, knocked down and quit.

Comment

Blinded by (sweet) science
        Meh, vision is overrated. He should of got up and carried on like the real killers who post on NBS would have.
        These put a smile on my face

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            You know i made a thread for artwork like this right?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=690361

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              the only guy anybody can believe WHO WILL KEEP FIGTHING TO THE DEATH
              A REAL LIFE WARRIOR GLADIATOR

HE DOESNT GIVE A FOCK ABOUT HIS LIFE
              Last edited by solo20; 10-05-2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Number of BS toughguys that actually put on gloves and boxed 12 rounds at least once in their lives:0
                For fks sake people, at least pretend.
                I think that headbutt hurt him pretty bad. He was doing great until that point. If he says he couldnt see then I have no reason to doubt him. cant blame Lucas for not wanting to be left blind/dead/vegetable at age 32 and with a small daughter. Still think his corner is crap, rather see him retire than continue with those worthless MFers.

Comment

Larry is becoming a exclusive kunt, exclusive as he was exceptionally capable in the past to hold a decent conversation.

I wonder how he will react when Postol beats one of the "Brothaz".

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                    Number of BS toughguys that actually put on gloves and boxed 12 rounds at least once in their lives:0
                    For fks sake people, at least pretend.
                    I think that headbutt hurt him pretty bad. He was doing great until that point. If he says he couldnt see then I have no reason to doubt him. cant blame Lucas for not wanting to be left blind/dead/vegetable at age 32 and with a small daughter. Still think his corner is crap, rather see him retire than continue with those worthless MFers.
                    Lol your still bitter that the cherry picker in your avi exposed lucas first

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
                      Larry is becoming a exclusive kunt, exclusive as he was exceptionally capable in the past to hold a decent conversation.

I wonder how he will react when Postol beats one of the "Brothaz".
                      He keeps insulting Lucas' integrity, meanwhile he started a gofundme account and was begging for money. The irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X