Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feeling Berto is going to KO Mayweather....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling Berto is going to KO Mayweather....

Mayweather feels pressure after being caught using roids.....he doesn't have his mind 100% on berto.....Berto finna shock da world .."AND THE NEW"

Pressure has never been a huge issue for Floyd. I think he might come out trying to prove himself a little bit. Making this lackluster affair seem to be more meaningful since it is being sold as his final fight. Berto has speed, power, and decent agility. But he is very flat footed along with a short reach. He is kind of tailor made for Floyd. Like a smaller Canelo Alvarez. Floyd might walk into some **** if he thinks he can just whoop Berto's @ss. Obviously conventional wisdom says Floyd will let Berto open up, see his holes, and mount an offense. And if he is ballsy, might press a little harder for a late stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
      Mayweather feels pressure after being caught using roids.....he doesn't have his mind 100% on berto.....Berto finna shock da world .."AND THE NEW"
      Just out of curiosity and for the sake of argument, could you point to the medical reference\article where it clearly states that Floyd used "ROIDS".

Comment

As a Floyd fan, I hope not.

The chaos after a Floyd loss would be astronomical. The memes, videos, pictures, verbal abuse on social websites.

I can see it now. "Floyd exposed! Hypejob! He need it roids to win! lol!"

Comment

You ninja intuition sucks, brother.

Ortiz tried the pressure thing and he was getting tagged and on the way to getting stopped late when the headbutt happened.

Hatton tried the pressure and ate a ****ing turnbuckle.

It worked for Maidana because he went psycho as **** first go-around, but Berto fights nothing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            Pressure has never been a huge issue for Floyd. I think he might come out trying to prove himself a little bit. Making this lackluster affair seem to be more meaningful since it is being sold as his final fight. Berto has speed, power, and decent agility. But he is very flat footed along with a short reach. He is kind of tailor made for Floyd. Like a smaller Canelo Alvarez. Floyd might walk into some **** if he thinks he can just whoop Berto's @ss. Obviously conventional wisdom says Floyd will let Berto open up, see his holes, and mount an offense. And if he is ballsy, might press a little harder for a late stoppage

I believe berto has a shot but is going to have to take a punch to give one...berto has something that maidana didn't have and SPEED & Powers.....but is going to have to risk it to get da bisquiet....unlike pacquiao who was a coward that didn't mix it up with mayfeather....maidana showed the blueprint on how to beat Mayweather

Comment

If anybody gets knocked out, I think it will Berto. That said, I think it's going to be a much better fight than people think. Berto is going to land a couple good rights.

Comment

No doubt about it.

Floyd is getting knocked out Saturday, Berto is too Hatian for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  You ninja intuition sucks, brother.

Ortiz tried the pressure thing and he was getting tagged and on the way to getting stopped late when the headbutt happened.

Hatton tried the pressure and ate a ****ing turnbuckle.

It worked for Maidana because he went psycho as **** first go-around, but Berto fights nothing like that.
                  Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
                  I believe berto has a shot but is going to have to take a punch to give one...berto has something that maidana didn't have and SPEED & Powers.....but is going to have to risk it to get da bisquiet....unlike pacquiao who was a coward that didn't mix it up with mayfeather....maidana showed the blueprint on how to beat Mayweather
                  Maidana made the fight competitive for reasons that you don't seem to be aware of. He probably has the best overhand right in boxing right now. It's his bread and butter and his entire offense is reliant on it. He is also very very accurate with it too. A lot like Duran or Joe Louis. Anyways, that overhand right was an unsuspecting and hard punch to deflect with Floyd trying to catch it on his shoulder. By the time Maidana got in range, he was too close for Floyd to really see it coming. And everytime Maidana got in range he ripped it. Berto has much better snap and speed though, I don't know how well he can adjust though which is a major factor. Marcos may be slow but he does everything in the book to adjust and get an edge on fighters. He is very calm, very calculated, very durable and very tough. Berto seems durable because he looks really sturdy but honestly his best chance is having a high work rate inside the pocket. And doing whatever adjustment needed to land that one extra shot like Maidana does. I see Berto coming out strong and then start to feel lost after round 4ish. Berto is like Broner and has never been the type of fighter to have to do something very unorthodox to desperately turn the tide of the fight. They are elite boxers and there style/skills have worked successfully throughout their career. Going back to the drawing board mid-fight is not really their strength. Also Berto throws straight punches, I mean he is so much like Broner and Canelo

Comment

It is a pattern now before floyds fight a big controversial event happens.

During the maidana fight miss Jackson was suing him. Then the whole Floyd can't read thing and now this.

People wait near fight week to attack hoping to throw him off his game.

Comment

Working...
                    X