Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Need More Real Boxing Fans, Less Hatred and Unappreciation for Fighters!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I don't understand how a fighter's fans will make others hate the fighter. Well actually i can understand a bit cuz it started happening to me with pac cuz all the pact@rds that infested this place. Had to snap out of it tho, cuz the guy was a great talent, and not giving him all the credit he deserves just to score points off some internet trolls is unfair to a fighter that put in the work to achieve elite status in a sport I'm supposed to be a fan of. That goes for any fighter...it's not their fault they may have an annoying fan base. Take note fanboys...by acting like an idiot, you may in fact be turning people against your favorite fighter. To all those who are so affected by other people's ignorance that you hate on a fighter like it's your full time job...get a life, you're not changing anyone's mind or perspective...it may seem like you are, but you're just having a circle jerk with other like minded losers.
    Quoted for truth. It always astounds me that the varied fantards and haters fail to comprehend that they're basically mirror images of one another. Yeah, sure the twats on the other side can be annoying - so what? take a breath. Rise above it. Realise that if you get dragged in you're no better. Funny thing is once you get that you find that you can have good, genuine boxing chats with the guys who you might have thought were simply trolling *******s - there's a lot of genuine passion for the sport on NSB but it's sad and a little pathetic how much energy is devoted to no more than what amounts to schoolyard rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Quoted for truth. It always astounds me that the varied fantards and haters fail to comprehend that they're basically mirror images of one another. Yeah, sure the twats on the other side can be annoying - so what? take a breath. Rise above it. Realise that if you get dragged in you're no better. Funny thing is once you get that you find that you can have good, genuine boxing chats with the guys who you might have thought were simply trolling *******s - there's a lot of genuine passion for the sport on NSB but it's sad and a little pathetic how much energy is devoted to no more than what amounts to schoolyard rivalry.
      Well said. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Well said. Good post.
        3 years? Guess it's what you might call a timeless classic, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          3 years? Guess it's what you might call a timeless classic, huh?
          Indeed it is.

Comment

LoadedWraps once complimented a woman for colouring within the lines, to which she responded “I haven’t seen you since kindergarten and that was decades ago. Why are you doing this?”

Comment

Working...
            X