No announcement yet.

Grandia 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandia 3

Damn man this game looks hot....who going to get it??

Not me, i had to look it up in google because i never even heard of it befor, but it's not my tipe of game!

Comment

ooh word...into all types of games lol this game is gonna be hot son!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated
        ooh word...into all types of games lol this game is gonna be hot son!!!! lol
        I never played any of the grandia games,what is it like tactical/rpg?

Comment

Originally posted by Mech.
          I never played any of the grandia games,what is it like tactical/rpg?

Yea....have you ever played any final fantasy games?? or any RPG's??? well its like final fantasy but the thing is that with this game you can do air combos now... also have 4 people fighting with you BUT you cant control them.. the characters move towards the enemy when you command them to...game looks good

theres this other game coming out its called "Tales Of Legendia" game looks better... it's a RPG's You can control your character and all i press a button he does what i want him to do lol.. go to www.gamespot.com and look that game up and look at the video and compare both games and tell me which one is better?

Comment

Yeah ive played FF games since 7.The grandia game looks pretty good,what system is it coming out for? They have some gameplay footage @ http://www.1up.com/do/download?cId=3139444 damn it looks really good if its for ps2,the world looks huge.Im still waiting on FF12.Im gonna check out that other game you mentioned.

Yea....have you ever played any final fantasy games?? or any RPG's??? well its like final fantasy but the thing is that with this game you can do air combos now... also have 4 people fighting with you BUT you cant control them.. the characters move towards the enemy when you command them to...game looks good

theres this other game coming out its called "Tales Of Legendia" game looks better... it's a RPG's You can control your character and all i press a button he does what i want him to do lol.. go to www.gamespot.com and look that game up and look at the video and compare both games and tell me which one is better?

Comment

Tales of legendia is for ps2...i got it preordered already lol....

FF XII i dont think its going to be all that...but also another game coming out its called Rouge Galaxy you should check it out also...i personally think that game is going to be better than FF XII

these are the RPG's that are going to take over 06
              Tales of Legendia,Grandia 3,Final Fantasy XII, and i think Rouge Galaxy come out late 06

Comment

Tales of legendia is for ps2...i got it preordered already lol....

FF XII i dont think its going to be all that...but also another game coming out its called Rouge Galaxy you should check it out also...i personally think that game is going to be better than FF XII

these are the RPG's that are going to take over 06
                Tales of Legendia,Grandia 3,Final Fantasy XII, and i think Rouge Galaxy come out late 06
                haha you know your stuff.I think Grandia looks better than ToL, Rouge Galaxy looks better than both of those though,probably the only one that i think is real comp to FF12,that **** looks good I hadnt even heard of it,is it Japanese only?.

BTW,have you played Dragon Quest 8?

Comment

Rouge Galaxy came out in japan on decemeber 05 it should be out late 06 or so..... that game is going to be good i could tell already...

dragon quest 8 nah i havent played it....the battle system looks boring for me...

its a choice for me its either
                  tales of legendia or grandia 3.....

grandia 3 looks better but tales of legendia has a better battle system..

also i played tale of symphonia for gamecube and that **** was hot! lol thats why i want tales of legendia

Comment

I played Grabdia 2 !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X