No announcement yet.

Who Mathysse could fight on ppv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    If Mathysse beats Garcia and moves up to 147 and takes down Alexander, Brook and Khan he will be next in line for a superfight with Mayweather.
    Mayweather will be looking to retire around about that time. I don't really see him fighting Mathysse in his last match up.

The Top Rank v Golden Boy feud really annoys me. I wouldn't say the fighters in the 140-147lb divisions are exceptionally talented, but they're in the same ball park ability wise and make for attractive match ups.

Comment

All he has to do is beat Berto...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Mayweather will be looking to retire around about that time. I don't really see him fighting Mathysse in his last match up.

The Top Rank v Golden Boy feud really annoys me. I wouldn't say the fighters in the 140-147lb divisions are exceptionally talented, but they're in the same ball park ability wise and make for attractive match ups.
        floyd has 5 fights according to him ...with him fighting about 9 months apart , im pretty sure he can take on mathysse wy before he retires ...the problem is floyd IS not going to give the fans the fights people really want...reason why he gets a lot of critisms for.....

Comment

Working...
        X