No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Seem Focused, Wants To Claim All The Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    his whole life? haye has been modelling and doing other things next to boxing during his entire career. what's wrong is that he's been boring every time he stepped up in competition at heavyweight...he barely threw any punches against valuev and threw even less against wlad. I don't give **** about his autobiography...do u really believe he'd portray himself as a bad guy to anyone wiling to read it? if he respected his fans he'd be fighting top rated opponents yet he masks these domestic fights against audley and chisora as grudge matches. lennox lewis never did anything like this

yeah his fight against wlad was really competitive
    It's really strange people still buy into his crap. He's not even remotely exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      I had to double check the date this was posted, he's been saying this for the past 5 years.

Haye's an embarrassment to British boxing, all talk and no action. It's a shame people are blinded over here and give him the attention/money he doesn't deserve.
      Sadly this is the truth.

Comment

Haye should be more active but I have not heard one solid justification for Vitali not fighting Haye. I could understand turning down the fight if he was looking to fight a superior opponent or fight an opponent who could make him more money but that isn't the case. He will end up fighting a bum and it will go unquestioned.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Haye should be more active but I have not heard one solid justification for Vitali not fighting Haye. I could understand turning down the fight if he was looking to fight a superior opponent or fight an opponent who could make him more money but that isn't the case. He will end up fighting a bum and it will go unquestioned.
          Vitali says he offered him a contract to fight in Moscow last spring but Haye turned it down to fight Chisora.

I'm not big on the Klitschkos these days, they are active at least but they don't want to fight the best consistently either and their fans have as many excuses as the flomos.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
            I don't understand the hate against Haye. Haye has beaten HW fighters who have either given the klits trouble or have been avoided by them and loses to one bro because of injury by points.

I think it is mostly in klit fans interest that he never fights one of them again because he could expose them.
            Haye has a pretty weak resume, the chisora win was good, but because vitali had a bad night with him people big this upway too much, He was soundly beaten by Tyson fury, outside that win who is there? He threw nothing against valuev and got a debatable decision, a 46 year old Holyfield done a better job as did Ruslan chagaev. A 38 year old John Ruiz? Audrey Harrison? Monte 2 guns?

Comment

You would think hes been making some noise with something other then his mouth as much as we hear from him

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                It's really strange people still buy into his crap. He's not even remotely exciting.
                Klischko's on the other hand set the world alight every time they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                  Haye has a pretty weak resume, the chisora win was good, but because vitali had a bad night with him people big this upway too much, He was soundly beaten by Tyson fury, outside that win who is there? He threw nothing against valuev and got a debatable decision, a 46 year old Holyfield done a better job as did Ruslan chagaev. A 38 year old John Ruiz? Audrey Harrison? Monte 2 guns?
                  A debatable decision agaist Valuev haha, he won every round of the fight, how can Valuev have a case for winning when he landed literally nothing all fight? What do you want Haye to do, get in a gun fight with someone double his size? No he boxes on the backfoot and makes the giant look silly.

John Ruiz was a mandatory fight, Am I right in saying that Ruiz had never been put down since the Tua fight? Then bang after 10 seconds he's very nearly knocked out, he had no sparring in the lead up to that fight due to a cut above his eye.

The Audley fight yes, was a joke but from a business point of view it made sense.

Haye this, Haye should fight top contenders that. What's the point? Anyone who knows boxing knows that Haye obliterates every heavyweight not named Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                    Typical weak response. "He had a bad night". It's not like Vitali has one ATG after another on his résumé. Briggs, sosnowski, Johnson, charr... Wow.

Comment

At the end of the day, he's a 5 time, 2 division world champion with a 26-2 record (24 KO's). He is clearly the best fighter in the division not named Klitschko.

Last time out he steam-rolled an iron-chinned Chisora and put himself in position for a big fight. Most people would prefer to see Vitali-Haye than anyone else. It is the fight to be made and he's ready to go....it's on the other side.

Comment

Working...
                      X