Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Devon Alexander Blind-Burn Quit On Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alexander has a lot of experience over brooks i think he'll beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      alexander has a lot of experience over brooks i think he'll beat him.
      he does have more experience, it's a step up for brook in that respect but experience isn't always the deciding factor, who knows if it will be this time..

Comment

lol blind burn

Devon's has the lamest quit job I seen in years, but it's overlooked for some odd reason

Comment

Alexander is going to beat the piss out of this Kell Brook clown.

If Brook were an American nobody would even say his name, he is pure British hype and has nothing to back up his reputation other than going life and death with a mediocre fighter in Carson Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Since the Bradley fight he destroyed Maidana and Bailey and survived against Matthysse; three of the hardest punchers around his weight range.

So no he won't quit. Devon takes the toughest fights out there, backs down from no one and people still question his heart and toughness.
            Yeah destroyed Maidana... jab! hold! jab! hold! jab! hold!
            Get real, if the referee enforces the rules there is a good chance Devon will actually have to fight also he never beat Matthysse got extremely lucky with that decision but what's to say he wont quit when the going gets tough Alexander gets going.

Comment

Working...
            X