Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are pac fans making floyd more relevant then pac because of there hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could we do that? Pac is irrelevant now.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoReyes View Post
      if you look on google trends Philippines googles Floyd way more than any other nation on Earth...so yeah, I'd say there might be some truth to TS statement.
      You are not serious are you?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        How could we do that? Pac is irrelevant now.
        Bo c'mon. Blame that on the ******ed pac fans. If all they say is floyd should fight Martinez, thats the big fight, you can't get mad if some floyd fan comesup with that. Stupid is as stupid does.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          There is a core group: spoon23, bombs, d4thincarnation, oxn, pacfan, puga, pacsmash, weebler II that only create anti floyd threads. I wonder what they would do if floyd actuslly retired for real.
          And they are the first ones to call you a fl0mo too but they can't live without him...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Mods, I think we've got another one for the 'Master discussion' merge!
              i think it would even be better if the master thread is moved somewhere not visible in most visited forums like fantasy fights section or something. the goal should be to suspend this mayweather/pac discussions until floyd grows balls to fight pac. i mean a total news blackout of may/pac news and discussions should be implemented. i'm sure majority of people are sick of these discussions. man, it's been three years.

people need to leave floyd alone. i don't mind the pac hatred threads. haha... i'm mature enough to know pacman is the greatest right now. you could tell from his scared opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                And they are the first ones to call you a fl0mo too but they can't live without him...
                I find it kind of wierd. If you hate dude so much, don't create a thread.

Its like people who hate LeBron in Cleveland. they spend their hard earned money to buy a jersey to burn it. Like "yeah Lebron take that".

Comment

Originally posted by LeoReyes View Post
                  if you look on google trends Philippines googles Floyd way more than any other nation on Earth...so yeah, I'd say there might be some truth to TS statement.
                  ROFL It's true

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    Obviously the island of the Philippines do....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      I find it kind of wierd. If you hate dude so much, don't create a thread.

Its like people who hate LeBron in Cleveland. they spend their hard earned money to buy a jersey to burn it. Like "yeah Lebron take that".
                      I've seen alot more pac hate threads lately than floyd hate threads

Comment

Working...
                      X