Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love the NBA is coming back! Bulls gonna whoop ass again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulls are and have always been my team...Scottie Pippen fan here lol...these days tho since i'm from Oklahoma i like the Thunder and of course like following the Clippers and the super beast Blake Griffin....Paul should go there..he would b gr8 w Griffin

Comment

If the Bulls are going to keep up with all these evolving teams they need a consistant 2 (no more Bogans please) and an upgrade at the 4 spot since I don't think Boozer is a long term solution but since considering the contract I know that won't happen Dwight Howard please?

No, the lakers already bought him! Shame well at least kobe is getting old lol.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            Lakers are the best, all you b1tches know this!!!!!!!!!! lol, nyahahaha
            damn bro its hasn't been that long

you guys wish you were Chicago Kobe trying to act like Jordan and getting Jackson even getting Ron Artest
            Last edited by immortal tech; 12-02-2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post

you guys wish you were Chicago Kobe trying to act like Jordan and getting Jackson even getting Ron Artest
              dont hate on l.a, lol, i know it sukks to be a bulls fan but at least you get a inflated record playing sorry teams from the east, lol, i feel sorry for the bulls heat, celts and those sorry teams cause they will never become like a more physical good team like the ones in the west, instead you guys get a inflated record and get praised out east , lol, then the east gets taken out by a physical aggressive team in the west, lol, nyshahaha

Comment

Right, if Rose keeps up his never before seen type of play.

Then probably......but if he doesn't they're not that special.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  bulls sukk my ****, speaking of ****, floyd mayweather likes to bang buls fans in the azz, lol, lakers are the best and chicago sukks azz, lol, nyahahaha
                  No floyd likes to beat and rape women like lakers players kobe and artest. Musta been painful getting **** raped outta the playoffs by the mavs hahaha

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Just in time to watch my 6'ers stink up the joint, and ruin my holiday season.
                  Jrue Holiday is a beast! Igudola is just the worst best player on a team in the league and they were ******ed to waste money on shot ass brand. They aré a sick lyoung team prime for fastbreaks and fast pace offense. Brand is a huge buzx kill holding them back.

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  Bull might do well in the reg season, but they still got the same problems as before.

Spurs on the other hand are going all the way.
                  SPURS are old as *****. Bulls would outrun em all day like they did the last time they played last year.

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post

hahahahah ouch. They stretched the lakers as up. Tore that ass up. You know lakers and lakers fans were poopin pancakes for weeks! Hahaha

Comment

My lakers will win yet another title the mavs run was a fluke.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X