Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Ortiz Massively KO May...he goes on p4p list...but where?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id say he'd be ranked #5 if he ko'd mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by axelaR View Post
      yeah, I guess Ring has bhop at 10 which I think is crazy...and I'm not even a bhop fan.
      Crazy why??? who would you move down to move bhop up??

Comment

Why should he get on the top 10 P4P list for beating a ducker and a coward who lost to Castillo, was knocked down by Judah, and was badly hurt by Mosley? Makes no sense. He should have fought Pacquiao the P4P King, if you beat the king, you become the king. Too bad Arum said Ortiz isn't ready for Pac yet, he needs a couple of more losses. Maybe after losing to a bum like Mayweather, Arum and Pacquiao would jump on Ortiz like a little horsy.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          Crazy why??? who would you move down to move bhop up??
          He beat The Ring LHW champion. Arguably twice. Not only did he beat him in the rematch, he dominated him.

Hopkins belongs at #6 IMO. Move down Bradley, Pong Wong Tong, Segura, Ward should be #10 until he beats Froch, he should be moved up to top 5.

Comment

I think he would move up to about 3 or 4 on the list!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Why should he get on the top 10 P4P list for beating a ducker and a coward who lost to Castillo, was knocked down by Judah, and was badly hurt by Mosley? Makes no sense. He should have fought Pacquiao the P4P King, if you beat the king, you become the king. Too bad Arum said Ortiz isn't ready for Pac yet, he needs a couple of more losses. Maybe after losing to a bum like Mayweather, Arum and Pacquiao would jump on Ortiz like a little horsy.
              hahahs you funny maing!!!!!

Comment

My list would look like this:

Pac
                Martinez
                Donaire
                Wladimir
                Ortiz
                JMM
                Froch
                Hopkins
                Ward
                Khan (after he beats Judah he becomes no.1 JWW and overtakes Bradley, who drops out of my P4P list)

Then in October, the winner of Froch-Ward will become number 5 or 6 and the loser will drop out of my top 10. Wonjongkam or Segura would enter my list then.

Comment

Serious question.......currently Ortiz isn't even ranked by The Ring Mag....but if he beats the living **** atta may you have to think he will go on the p4p list......but where on that list would he land???? wachugot?
                  Ortiz will be behind nonito

Comment

Serious question.......currently Ortiz isn't even ranked by The Ring Mag....but if he beats the living **** atta may you have to think he will go on the p4p list......but where on that list would he land???? wachugot?
                    should the big crunch theory be correct....we should be collapsing in on ourselves any minute now...

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      should the big crunch theory be correct....we should be collapsing in on ourselves any minute now...
                      true dat true dat............

Comment

Working...
                      X