No announcement yet.

My Thanksgiving is ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thanksgiving is ****

We stayed home and I almost beat both my parents' ass. I envy you lazy brits......

oh mine was wonderful!!! A guy that can make tacos like they do on the streets of mexico came over and made al pastor, carne asada, cabeza, lingua...this unbelievable salsa..omg it was SOOO freakin good. Then later we had some pozole. I'm so full.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      I have been home all day. All I have eaten is a frozen pizza. And all of the NFL games have been ****.
      I had it worse. I ate canned corn and drank kool aid. I was watching Home Alone. Thats how bored I am.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
        I had it worse. I ate canned corn and drank kool aid. I was watching Home Alone. Thats how bored I am.
        Your lucky. My turkey day was going good, until politics came into play. My godfather/uncle pretty much was attacking me just because I did not vote for Barack Obama. After I left I told my Mom that I was not going to the family xmas party in to two weeks. Man, I miss my usual Thanksgiving dinner at my grandmothers house on my Dad's side of the family.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
          home alone is the ****!!!

but mines was good..till my mother and anutie got drunk and started arguing

Comment

Originally posted by We've Got Bush View Post
            Your lucky. My turkey day was going good, until politics came into play. My godfather/uncle pretty much was attacking me just because I did not vote for Barack Obama. After I left I told my Mom that I was not going to the family xmas party in to two weeks. Man, I miss my usual Thanksgiving dinner at my grandmothers house on my Dad's side of the family.
            No offense but if your uncle is going to argue with you about politics on Thanksgiving, your probably better off not knowing the bastard.

Families should not argue that sort of stuff on a holiday.

I worked from 10:30 to 7, missed the family get together, which Im glad about.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              No offense but if your uncle is going to argue with you about politics on Thanksgiving, your probably better off not knowing the bastard.

Families should not argue that sort of stuff on a holiday.

I worked from 10:30 to 7, missed the family get together, which Im glad about.
              None taken, I never cared for my moms family and now I don't even like them more. Cool Jim Morrison avatar btw.

Comment

Fuc.k family get togethers.

Comment

Working...
                X