No announcement yet.

Chelsea vs Liverpool this Sunday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea vs Liverpool this Sunday.

Liverpool almost never pick up any points in the leauge at Stamford Bridge. But even if Torres is out, i got a feeling a sneaky 0-1 to Liverpool is on the cards.
    Anyone want a bet , just for a bit of fun ,1k.
    Since Liverpool are away and in poor form, If Liverpool win or grab a draw, i win the bet. If Chelsea win, then you win the bet.
    Havent got that much cash , so can only make the bet once.

Cheers.

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
    Liverpool almost never pick up any points in the leauge at Stamford Bridge. But even if Torres is out, i got a feeling a sneaky 0-1 to Liverpool is on the cards.
    Anyone want a bet , just for a bit of fun ,1k.
    Since Liverpool are away and in poor form, If Liverpool win or grab a draw, i win the bet. If Chelsea win, then you win the bet.
    Havent got that much cash , so can only make the bet once.

Cheers.
    Ill take the bet I fancy a flutter. Cant stand them scouse ****s!

Comment

Can't see Liverpool getting a result at Stamford Bridge, as much as I fckin hate Chelsea.

Kuyt/Voronin/Crouch just won't get the job done. Hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post

Ok il put it my sig, Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
          Originally posted by Don Gorgon View Post
          Can't see Liverpool getting a result at Stamford Bridge, as much as I fckin hate Chelsea.

Kuyt/Voronin/Crouch just won't get the job done. Hope I'm wrong though.

Me too mate. Hope Rafa starts Crouch though. Kuyt couldnt buy a goal at the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
            [/B]

Ok il put it my sig, Cheers.
            Thanks man good luck. Can't see liverpool gettin top 4 this season on there form and the team they have. There strikers are **** apart from torres. Without him you would be nowhere. Another thing, guaranteed crouch comes on as a sub to disrup tthe chelsea defence happens every time.

Comment

Draw at the most for Liverpool I think, although they're due a win at SB and Chelsea's unbeaten record needs to end quick time. Shame about Torres, their only hope really.

Comment

I cant see us getting a result here this weekend, it was a tall order even with Torres playing simply because of the lack of confidence in the side.

However be under no illusions that Liverpool are under performing and hopefully at some stage should recapture some of the form that saw us challenging up until Christmas.

Torres is superb but we still have players in Crouch, Alonso, Gerrard, Babel, Benayoun etc who can on their day seriously hurt any side.

As I said its a tall order but its a big game and can see Crouch up on his own (no pun intended) with Gerrard and Kuyt running off him with Macherano sitting in front of the back four to make the game extremely compact.

Comment

Rafa has to start playing Babel through the middle, I'd go with Crouch/Babel up front.

I think this season is a write off (league wise) for Liverpool, they've gotta improve their record against the "big 4".

Comment

Originally posted by Don Gorgon View Post
                    Rafa has to start playing Babel through the middle, I'd go with Crouch/Babel up front.

I think this season is a write off (league wise) for Liverpool, they've gotta improve their record against the "big 4".
                    Definite write off, they need to concentrate purely on football and not be splashed across the papers on a daily basis for non footballing reasons!

Comment

Working...
                    X