• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video of Me Shadowboxing

Yeah join a gym dude.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2010 View Post
      Yeah join a gym dude.
      I used to box but not anymore, it puts too much stress on my ligaments. I'm just lifting weights now

Comment

i think he's already in one lol

btw nice shadowing but the camera quality is kinda crappy

Comment

um yea. why are you starring at the camera the whole time I mean, when you are turned to the right and facing that way..you are still look at the camera. What you think is gonna happen if you in the ring, are throwing punches while looking away at some chic in the 3rd row?

Shadow box with an imaginary opponent to work on technique, with a game plan. Not for the camera, or its a useless exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
            i think he's already in one lol

btw nice shadowing but the camera quality is kinda crappy
            I agree, it's on my laptop so the quality isn't going to catch most of my moves. It was shot in my brother's apartment so I didn't have much space to move around.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruthIs View Post
              um yea. why are you starring at the camera the whole time I mean, when you are turned to the right and facing that way..you are still look at the camera. What you think is gonna happen if you in the ring, are throwing punches while looking away at some chic in the 3rd row?

Shadow box with an imaginary opponent to work on technique, with a game plan. Not for the camera, or its an useless exercise.
              I wasn't sure how the camera quality would be so I was just watching it on the screen to see how it'd look. I don't shadowbox like this usually, I knew at that pace I'd be winded quickly. This is just me playing around, showing off the handspeed.

I've been boxing for about ten years now, sparred a few pro contenders/champions and can't say I've ever looked out of the ring and got hit with something.

Comment

did you fight in that golden gloves tournament?

Comment

Working...
                X