No announcement yet.

Junior Dos Santos vs Frank Mir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Dos Santos vs Frank Mir

I know its coming I know it. I think Dos Santos has beaten better comp then both Carwin and Cain but Carwins got Brock next and Dana said Cain fights the winner of that fight. Who else are they gonna give Cigano if Cain is waiting for the Brock/Carwin winner?

Plus the fact that Cigano isnt a wrestler but a boxer couple with Mirs Muay Thai and BJJ I know thats the route there probably gonna go

i think JDS would flatline on him on the feet

Mir's additional size may help him with the takedowns though, JDS' wrestling and ground game are really unknown in the UFC

i would pick JDS to win though

Comment

Dos Santos got vicious striking, I think he could knock out Mir if they stood and traded punches, but on the ground Mir can make him tap.

Striker vs grappler fight really, but I got Dos Santos by KO.

Comment

mir would whup him. either via KO or submission

Comment

Mir would be knocked out again. You can take it to the bank.

Comment

Frank Mir would take him down and submit him or GNP him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              No he wouldn't, and couldn't. Frank Mir would not be able to take Dos Santos down. He would not be able to outstrike him either. Frank Mir is inferior to the up and coming heavyweights. He has a name and a name only, but he will be kayoed again if he fights either JDS or Cain Velasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Mir would be knocked out again. You can take it to the bank.
                Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                i'd like to see mir knocked the **** out by junior, but i don't think frank is dumb enough to stand and trade with jds, he'll take him down and use his black belt against jds' purple belt. i would laugh my ass off though if junior managed to reverse it and submit frank mir, then a purple belt from Nogeira would be worth a lot more than a black belt from whoever mir trained from. carwin checked that chin and made frank lean back

Comment

I'll say it again, Mir isn't taking **** down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    I'll say it again, Mir isn't taking **** down.
                    so u think manbearpig gonzaga is a better fighter takedown wise than mir? i was impressed with how easy junior stuffed manbearpig's takedowns

Comment

Working...
                    X