Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will the controversy of the wraps prevent margarito from getting into the hof???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Migs View Post
    Viva, I see Margarito gave you a minute to pull his **** outta your mouth to say something useless again.

LMAO....what was the question of the thread??

margarito HOF?? jajaja

i saw somewhere that he is not going to fight anymore in HBO. he signed with HOB (handsofbricks)

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      lmfao.......he wasnt going anyway
      co-sign....

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
        i think this bs may keep him out even though before he was a sure fire hall of famer. what do you think??
        WTF

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
          no doubt!!!

wassup kid! how u doing!!?
          word up. Im aight chillin u no tryna keep these haters off me wassgood wit u?

Comment

Margarito has a long way to get to the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              lmfao.......he wasnt going anyway
              Co-sign...This must have been the craziest question ever. It's hard to keep a straight face with Margarito & HOF all in the same sentence..

Comment

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
                Margarito has a long way to get to the HOF.
                do you know anything about boxing??? margarito was the most feared man not only in the welterweight division but in the whole planet for many years. he has beaten more top 10 rated welterweights than anyone in the division today and more than most all time. if gatti gets into the hall of fame then margarito should make it there easy.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
                  do you know anything about boxing??? margarito was the most feared man not only in the welterweight division but in the whole planet for many years. he has beaten more top 10 rated welterweights than anyone in the division today and more than most all time. if gatti gets into the hall of fame then margarito should make it there easy.
                  Man I swear you, Horus, Mr. President, and Klitschko2009 are the worse posters on NSB

Comment

I think so, but dont worry he can always apply for the Hall of Shame.

Comment

Working...
                    X