No announcement yet.

Arreola v Povetkin who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola v Povetkin who wins

Arreola v Povetkin who wins ,a real tear up of a fight but who takes this one neither man would take a backward step and both fighters are aggresive

povetkin ud

Comment

I hope Arreola wins.

Comment

i like both fighters i think i would go for Arreola because of his extra power and i think Povetkin might try to back up a bit more in this fight and box rather than go to war with Arreola because Povetkin is probably more versatile than Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
          i like both fighters i think i would go for Arreola because of his extra power and i think Povetkin might try to back up a bit more in this fight and box rather than go to war with Arreola because Povetkin is probably more versatile than Arreola

arreola isnt that big a puncher,,,,chazz witherspoon was just highly overrated. povetkin would win by ud or late stoppage quite easily. arreola is fun to watch but will probably be exposed soon

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            arreola isnt that big a puncher,,,,chazz witherspoon was just highly overrated. povetkin would win by ud or late stoppage quite easily. arreola is fun to watch but will probably be exposed soon
            21 Ko in 24 fights seems decent to me

Comment

Agree. This is a fight between two dramatically different classes of boxer. Povetkin UD 100-90.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                21 Ko in 24 fights seems decent to me
                come on man,,,,you also need to look at the opposition. hell,,, guys like tye fields and peter mcneely would be considered huge punchers by there kayo ratio alone

Comment

come on man,,,,you also need to look at the opposition. hell,,, guys like tye fields and peter mcneely would be considered huge punchers by there kayo ratio alone
                  i agree but i still think it would be competitive i dont think it would be a mismatch ,i like Povetkin and his oposition has been quite strong for a man with 16 fights but i think it would be close competitive fight

Comment

Working...
                  X