Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Paul Willians be no.1 in the Welterweight had he fought like Hearns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    too bad nobody can confirm that....
    He would have.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      Floyd would beat him.
      he didn't fight him...that's confirmed...

man....i don't even know if Floyd could have beat corey spinks...lol

Comment

Khan doesn't have the ring IQ to beat Floyd.

Comment

He would have.
          i know man...i know....Floyd, would have beat everybody they put in front of him, without actually fighting them...easy work...lol

Comment

mr. dunn you love having this discussion, because you love, defending Floyd Mayweather, in any kind of "weather". Lol

I actually watched both Paul Williams, and Floyd Mayweather fight, and even with Paul Williams fighting "small", he still would be fighting at a range that would be out of Floyd's imo, being that Paul Williams had significant height, and reach, and could actually box. Amir Khan, another fighter, chinny yeah, but could actually box, and actually won Floyd Mayweather's "who do you want to see me fight next context" but Floyd obviously welched.

Mr. Dunn, I don't consider fighters like Oscar De La Hoya, and Diego Corrales (especially Corrales) as long and rangy fighters who can box, or as having the same style as Khan, Williams, or Forrest (rip). The best pure boxer, I say Floyd Mayweather beat to this day, is still Zab Judah, but Zab Judah, didn't hold any height or reach advantages on Floyd Mayweather, and Zab Judah, had already been ko'd, and had just took an L, to Carlos Baldimir, so I was not impressed with that Floyd victory at all.

Mr. Dunn, you love and live to justify why certain fights didn't get made on Floyd Mayweather's behalf, and that's all you care about. Its important that you win in Mayweather vs. Pacquaio 2009 who's fault it is arguments, and believe me you have tried plenty of time to psyche me, into confessing that Manny Pacquaio, refused to take a f**king test, when the bigger picture is, a significant fight is not made, but this is how a** backwards boxing is today.
            Your babbling now. Like I said, if you think Pwill beats Floyd. fine. Just stop trying to pretend you think this because of his style.

Comment

Paul Williams could have been the no.1 WW if he got the damn fights he wanted with Cotto Mosley Mayweather Clottey he loss to Quintana but he destroyed him in the rematch at 147 Paul was monster he didn't need to fight like Hearns

Comment

Khan doesn't have the ring IQ to beat Floyd.
                yeah but ring iq hasn't decided every single boxing match in the history of the sport, and I don't know if Floyd, being outboxed, has the balls to take a punch to give one, get inside, and dig out a violent victory...

Comment

yeah but ring iq hasn't decided every single boxing match in the history of the sport, and I don't know if Floyd, being outboxed, has the balls to take a punch to give one, get inside, and dig out a violent victory...
                  Khan couldn't outbox Floyd.

Who would you favor?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Your babbling now. Like I said, if you think Pwill beats Floyd. fine. Just stop trying to pretend you think this because of his style.
                    lol...don't have to pretend, and stop putting words in my mouth dude, i said its a style matchup that Floyd has avoided and that is a legit argument whether ya like it, or not

Comment

Well we know who he could beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X