Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook To Errol Spence: I Won't Vacate, You Are Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Fights going to end the same way too for the champ.
    On your sig and Avy you better hope it does my friend 😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs;17421396[B
      Fighting Spence is the right thing to do[/B].Good for Brook. A good champion fights the best challenger even if he loses. I am sure Spence will knock him out but win, lose or draw I admire him for fighting Spence when the other top welterweights don't want to fight him.
      About sums it up for me!!

All the debates about who is better will be settled in the ring.

As a fight fan that is all one can ask for.

Kudos to the IBF for standing their ground on this. Defend your title or be stripped!!

Keep it simple.

Comment

• Guess a lot of ppl on here were wrong about Brook all said he was a coward wouldn't give him props for going up to 160 to fight Golovkin and he fought 3 rounds with a broken eye socket and still wouldn't go down now he is fighting the WW thats supposedly the next big thing because its his mandatory like a true champion

Either of them could lose this fight its 50/50 they are both taking a big risk something thats been lacking in boxing for years but no doubt the loser will still get called a bum/Hype job/Fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          The bar is low for the whole sport now ever since floyd lowered it and convinced his racial fan boys that was acceptable. keith thurman spelled it all out how floyd ducked him while he was mandatory. he ducked pacman when pac was mandatory too or at least said he would ignore the belts if they tried to mandate it. since ggg kovalev and a few others are the only ones fighting anyone in their division these days, it deserves to be credited if brook does it.

you fkn pacstain idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            So true. People need to go back in time on this forum before Brook v Porter. People were saying Floyd would never fight Porter and they were talking like he was a monster. People will say that isn't true but it's all here on the forum.

they said the same thing about Guerrero, and they said the same thing about Ortiz

oh, and how could I forget Mosley

and Hatton LMAO..... for YEARS Hatton fanboys were saying that Mayweather would never had the balls, and would get the KTFO if he tried

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              Actually, yes.

these days a fighter can avoid his mando and even go so far as to give up his title, and some around here will be like "a-side bidness doe, shot caller derp derp derp"

So yes, I celebrate him fighting a very tough mando. I wish he hadnt dicked around the past month with all the "maybes", but still, props for fighting the kid.....
              Canelo did it. That's the only one recently. Like I said, the bar is set low for certain fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                You're celebrating the fact that Brook is fighting his mamdatory? The bar is low for certain boxers.
                The way people talk about Spence you would think he was already P4P #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
                  Guess a lot of ppl on here were wrong about Brook all said he was a coward wouldn't give him props for going up to 160 to fight Golovkin and he fought 3 rounds with a broken eye socket and still wouldn't go down now he is fighting the WW thats supposedly the next big thing because its his mandatory like a true champion

Either of them could lose this fight its 50/50 they are both taking a big risk something thats been lacking in boxing for years but no doubt the loser will still get called a bum/Hype job/Fraud

yep, but lets not get them confused

there are hardcore's

there are casuals

and there are tard/hater/fanboys..... not sure what you call them really

even the casuals don't run around screaming coward ducker bum, 24/7 like the tards do

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    you fkn pacstain idiot
                    That's why I ignored him. My Pac/Mayweather days are over. Floyd has retired. Pacquiao is doing what's best for him. Not even a discussion worth having anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                      The way people talk about Spence you would think he was already P4P #1.
                      The way Danny told Spence he had to fight somebody to earn his shot then turned around and fought somebody Spence beat as a prospect you'd think Spence was P4P #1 of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X