• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think Michael Page would fare in UFC

He has power and looks slick.

Originally posted by led View Post

Based on his last fight, quite badly. He was shown up to be an Anderson Silva imitation only he was too scared to actually counter or attack that low level bum.

He cannot handle the mental aspect at the level of the UFC.

If I were him I'd milk this bum of the month club at Bellator for as long as possible. It's for a decent coin, he's got nice sponsors that he wouldn't have in the UFC. Over there he'd get paid peanuts while every top guy wrecks him.

Comment

Btw is she smelling her panties? Pretty hot.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Btw is she smelling her panties? Pretty hot.
        Yea. I think so.

Comment

He looked amazing against lower level fighters, but not sure what to think of him based on his last fight.

I could picture him getting hyped like crazy if he joins the UFC. Then he'll end up losing to some gatekeeper like Matt Brown or Jake Ellenberger.

Comment

Fare similar to Will Brooks imo. I think Brooks is the better fighter and will right the ship but if MVP jumped over, I see him getting a flashy win or two before he gets wrestle ****'d and loses wide to a top ten guy.

Comment

He's more creative than anyone I've seen in MMA at a high level probably including Jon Jones, but for sure since Jon Jones came on the scene. But the issue with his career thus far is they are throwing him in with guys he can be extra creative with way past the time he should be fighting that level of guy. If he were in the UFC he's for sure taking an L or three, but he'd be a better fighter long term & maybe in a couple years we'd really see what he's capable of. From my understanding that isn't going to happen since the UFC isn't likely to allow him to fight outside of their organization like Bellator is which is a deal breaker for him.

Comment

Looks like Bellator is gonna match MVP vs Paul Daley for a show in the UK. Date still TBA, but good to see MVP stepping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Looks like Bellator is gonna match MVP vs Paul Daley for a show in the UK. Date still TBA, but good to see MVP stepping up.
                  You think he could be creative on Daleys power?
                  Last edited by led; 02-05-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

You think he could be creative on Daleys power?
                    LOL idk brother. I'm glad they are stepping up MVP doe. He'll be better for it win or lose.

On a personal note this might be the most anticipated fight in Bellator history for me. Daley is a proven beast who's willing to die in the cage & MVP is capable of things I've never seen in the cage. It'll be a intriguing night whatever goes down.

Comment

Working...
                    X