Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Now I'm Champion - I Want Golovkin, Saunders, DeGale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBO is not a real title and everybody know this. chump title

Comment

IBO fake title!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        We'll see how his ppv numbers did as to which direction he heads next. If he can make a comfortable living bilking fans with bs fights like Quinlan, he'll continue that route.

Martin Murray would make alot of sense as his next fight. Murray's past it, but still a tough and durable name. Murray said he wanted to return to MW, but I think if he can convince Eubank to defend his 'championship' at 168, it could be an interesting fight.

good call !

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          I don't get why boxing fans are so anti-IBO. Everyone's quick to moan about organisations having multiple titles and blocking unifications, but then you get an organisation that insists on having a single belt per weight class and encourages unification and people don't want to recognise it.

..... what, another one ?

the WBC/WBO/IBF only have 1 champ per division

will accepting a 5th official sanctioning body, encourage a 6th ?

Comment

funny how the IBO is not a ''real title.'' Yet you have every article about Golovkin since he won it have it as headline when contextualizing Golovkin's Champion status. If it wasn't accredited, there's be no point of listing it, just like writers have no choice but to list Lara's IBO and WBA the way who had it years ago???

Comment

I won an IBO belt once when I took my grandmother to play Bingo and stuck around for a game

Comment

Why did he go to 68? If he wants GGG come to 160 where the belts are otherwise he can wait. Degale will beat him again. He beat a nobody today and looked like trash doing it. If an elite fighter lands any of those punches Quillon landed today, He would go bye bye. GGG would make him go to sleep for sure. He has bad defense and actually got hit alot by a fat "champion". IBO? Wtf is that lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                  Why did he go to 68? If he wants GGG come to 160 where the belts are otherwise he can wait. Degale will beat him again. He beat a nobody today and looked like trash doing it. If an elite fighter lands any of those punches Quillon landed today, He would go bye bye. GGG would make him go to sleep for sure. He has bad defense and actually got hit alot by a fat "champion". IBO? Wtf is that lol
                  What??????

Comment

Chavez Jr vs Eubank Jr at 168

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      and Marco Huck, Gennady Golovkin, Erislandy Lara.
                      Let's not compare guys who hold a major title along with a minor one (IBO) to ones that just hold an IBO.

Comment

Working...
                      X