Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Funeka Warns Pacquiao To Take Horn Serious or Suffer Shock Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    lol. horn will embarrass berto.
    Humor in the am is always good. ..

Comment

Really???!!! This is the same guy Ali Funeka who lost by KO 2 years ago to a guy named Tsiko who had a 9-7-3 record who only had 5 ko's in 19 fights!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
        Jason walked in on Bob Arum butt effing his mother! Seriously though hes just a troll if you leave him alone eventuallt he will go away. Just ignore it, he gets gratification and purpose in life by starting arguments and is more than likely in the 5th grade so think about that when you want to respond
        It's sad that people have nothing better to do. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Really???!!! This is the same guy Ali Funeka who lost by KO 2 years ago to a guy named Tsiko who had a 9-7-3 record who only had 5 ko's in 19 fights!!!
          You must remember that most in here cannot decipher a resume, they only see numbers and very selected ones at that, this forum is the worst on the Internet for hype junkies.

Comment

I can't believe that people think berto is better than horn. Horn will kill berto. Berto is a class c fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              Who the hell is fungus and who the hell is jeff hornets nest???
              Haha that's pretty funny apologies for my prior response that was out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                Haha that's pretty funny apologies for my prior response that was out of line.
                now i wish i remembered your prior response lol refresh my memory kindly sir.....

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  I can't believe that people think berto is better than horn. Horn will kill berto. Berto is a class c fighter.
                  And Horn is D grade, dont be such a Manny slurping ****** !

Comment

I dont understand why people criticizing manny so hard for this when there is nobody else calling him out or is available. Crawford wont go up to 147 so that fight isnt available, manny already slaughtered all the top rank fighters in and around 147 and al haymon and bob arum still dont really do business with the exception of his white sacrificial lamb john molina. Brook is talking about either fighting khan or moving up to 154 while both brook and khan just got their asez handed to them and knocked out in their previous fights. Garcia thurman both are fighting and adrien broner is fighting another no hoper and a gross mismatch compared to this fight. Meanwhile jeff horn is ranked #2 by both IBF and WBO and is undefeated and 90% of his fighta were against guys with winning records and some of them were decent but he never had a top level fight. Hes still a top 12 or so welterweight and it will be a huge fight in australia and would make manny alot of money from australian ppv and gate from a huge stadium in addition to hbo and the international t.v. market especially the phillipines which alone makes him millions. Theres literally nobody else and considering the string of champions and former champions that he has faced for his last 30 or so fights i think manny deserves a tune up cash grab like this. I mean lets put things into perspectiv here, jeff horn is rated #2 by 2 organizations and is a legit top 15 welterweight so for any other fighter at 147 today this would have beeb considered a good fight. If he was fighting adrien broner you guys would be saying what an interesting fight its going to be, and pacquiao is 38 and an international icon and is in the twilight of his career. Were almost guaranteed to see either pacquiao crawford or pacquiao mayweather or both or maybe vasyl lomachenko who has called him out and who freddy roach has talked about wanting manny to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      And Horn is D grade, dont be such a Manny slurping ****** !
                      Your not from australia your just a troll working with jason shaw.
                      Last edited by jjsmyth87; 01-26-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X