Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack To DeGale: Let's Do it Again - at Light Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    And I'm sure I aint gotta say nutn about the purse bid ducker Kovalev, that story speaks for itself.

What story? How they refused to negotiate after the purse bid fell apart? That's still two ducks to one, not to mention his ducks of Hopkins, Pascal and the Fonfara rematch.

Stevenson has fought one ranked contender in the last three years. He's the common denominator in all these fights not happening.

Comment

Both looked HUGE last night very even in size but I would like to see DeGale vs Callum Smith back in the UK before moving up. If Jack is moving up then Callum Smith vs Anthony Dirrell for the Vacant Strap then the winner vs DeGale!

Because Jack is the WBC Champion at 168 I'm sure he can get a shot at Stevenson Strap quickly but should take a warmup at 175 first just to test the waters
      Last edited by sicko; 01-15-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Did you just claim that Adonis Stevenson is a winnable fight for Jack?

Lol, what a clown. Adonis fight isn't even winnable for Ward and Kovalev after what I saw in their fight.

Stupidman KTFO all these clowns.
        U mean the guy who lost to Darnell Boone?, Kov and Ward both beat Chickenson with their eyes closed and one arm.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
          U mean the guy who lost to Darnell Boone?, Kov and Ward both beat Chickenson with their eyes closed and one arm.
          Yeah I mean the same who rematched Boone and KTFO that fool.

You should also remember that Kovalev fought Boone twice and in their first fight Kovalev got KTFD 4 times and still got a robbery decision. That mafia ***** got rid of all video evidence of that fight, Boone been looking for the tape and the tape has mysteriously gone missing.

Neither Kovalev nor Duva denied the story on every occassion Boone has talked about it, and the media don't seem interested in persuing the matter for some reason, maybe coz HBO mafia protecting their darling as usual.

Again, I repeat, both Kovalev and Ward get KTFO by Adonis within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
            What story? How they refused to negotiate after the purse bid fell apart? That's still two ducks to one, not to mention his ducks of Hopkins, Pascal and the Fonfara rematch.

Stevenson has fought one ranked contender in the last three years. He's the common denominator in all these fights not happening.
            WBC rules state that the champ gets 75 percent if negotiations fell and a purse bid happens. Adonis offered Pascal 25 percent and he refused. What has Pascal done anyway in the sport of boxing except to get embarassed by Kovalev and Carl Froch? Freakin Carl Froch?

We all know Hopkins ran away from Showtime as soon as Stevenson arrived and went to fight Kovalev on HBO. He knew he would never box again if he got in the ring with Adonis.

Why would he rematch Fonfara? The fight wasn't even close. Fonfara got steamrolled throughout and only got a one or two late rounds because Stevenson tired himself out tryna knock him out. Everyone knew he would have lost the rematch 12-0 coz Stevenson wasn't gonna tire himself out again.

And don't lie. The WBC doesn't allow anyone to fight someone who isn't ranked. All defenses have to be within the top 15, and the only reason he hasn't fought mandatories since back then is because the wbc made Kovalev the mandatory and then suspended all mandatories until a deal could be agreed for the Stevenson - Kovalev fight.

It is only after the third negotiations failed that they ordered Alvares and Chilemba do an eliminator for the wbc mandatory spot, but then Alvares ducked and said he wanted a tune up before the fight, so they allowed Stevenson to fight Williams and scheduled another eliminator for Alvares.

You can't lie to me punk. I know all the facts about this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Big domestic fights at 168, plus ive never heard about him struggling at the weight at all.

Just doesnt make sense right now.
              Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              - Tyron Zeuge WBA champion
              - Callum Smith/Anthony Dirrell WBC winner
              - Gilberto Ramirez WBO champion

^^ He got fights at 168, If Jack can keep winning at 175 the rematch will be there in the fall of 2018
              Ahhh, now I see. I had Smith in mind, but I've never heard of Zeuge. DeGale/Ramirez probably won't happen for obvious reasons. First option would be Smith with a Jack rematch being a close second.

Comment

Gotta keep it real.......Ward and Kovalev would be favored to beat Stevenson.

Kovalev's team asked for him to be named Stevenson's mandatory but pulled out when things didn't go their way. Can't blame Adonis for that.

I'd be happy with Stevenson fighting Beterbiev and Joe Smith this year.

Comment

He must of went through life and death to make 168 yesterday. Definitely wont be an immediate rematch if that is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Ahhh, now I see. I had Smith in mind, but I've never heard of Zeuge. DeGale/Ramirez probably won't happen for obvious reasons. First option would be Smith with a Jack rematch being a close second.
                    Groves is fighting for a paper belt soon as well isnt he?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Groves is fighting for a paper belt soon as well isnt he?
                      He won the WBA international trinket against Gutknecht. I imagine that he'll be fighting Zeuge before DeGale gets to. Isn't Chudinov supposed to be getting a crack at the WBA belt too, after the fiasco with Sturm?

Comment

Working...
                      X