Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Liam Smith Make Weight For Texas War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
    No he doesn't. Stop it. Canelo looks like he had a good weight cut and some-what hydrated.
    ya he honestly really doesnt look that bad i mean all fighters looked drained hell even ggg looked like **** when 160 is supposed to be a cake walk for him. i expected canelo to look way worse

Comment

I don't think Canelo looks drained at all. He's carrying quite a bit of muscle so his body wasn't starting to cannibalize itself.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I don't think Canelo looks drained at all. He's carrying quite a bit of muscle so his body wasn't starting to cannibalize itself.
        What are you talking about.

Comment

everytime a fighter makes weight, stupid ass fans on here say they look drained and then they perform well and those idiots no longer say anything about the weight.

everyone said GGG was drained last week, pac, mayweather, etc etc.

you stupid ass "experts"

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            No he doesn't. Stop it. Canelo looks like he had a good weight cut and some-what hydrated.
            I'm actually surprised but I have to agree.

He doesn't look half bad and he's seemed fairly fresh leading up. Maybe he fixed his diet/regimen or something but he looks "okay" for a weigh in. It's always hard to tell with these past motha f uckers though.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              What are you talking about.
              What wasn't clear to you?

During a severe weight cut the body can start to feed on muscle, breaking down the protein to get amino acids.

That doesn't appear to be the case with Canelo since he is plenty muscular. So his weight cut must not have been that severe a.k.a he's not drained.

Is that simple enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Smith looks so much better than him at this weigh-in lmfao...
                But he's not a middleweight right?
                Wtf are you on about , how does Smith look better he looks like about 5 inches taller lol , lets see GGG weighin at 154 .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  What wasn't clear to you?

During a severe weight cut the body can start to feed on muscle, breaking down the protein to get amino acids.

That doesn't appear to be the case with Canelo since he is plenty muscular. So his weight cut must not have been that severe a.k.a he's not drained.

Is that simple enough for you?
                  You really have no idea how cutting weight works, do you. Its called dehydration.

Only water is cut a night or 2 before, he's not losing any muscle. Then it is replenished right after. Do you know that bodybuilders cut water for a show as well, i wonder how they have any muscles left according to you. For your body to start consuming its own muscle you must literally be starving with without any glycogen stores left.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Beefy looks like a school teacher. Like a 40 years old math teacher.
                    i bet he'd kick your fat ass any time, at any age, just because you look so damn pretty.

Comment

Damn Canelo is going to smash on this grey haired Brit.

Comment

Working...
                      X