No announcement yet.

Inoue brothers stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inoue brothers stream

So the Inoue brothers + cousin are fighting within like 1-2 hours today on sunday, but i cant seem to find a stream, does anyone know exactly when it starts/have a solid stream they can share? i found one sports stream but right now there is one of those crazy japanese cooking shows on, while im learning japanese i still have a hard time with the alphabet, and i really dont wanna miss these fights

this is the link ive got atm: http://www.itver.cc/tbs/

Found it! here it is guys, if u tune in now the Naoya fight is still to come
    His brother is fighting right now
    http://www.itver.cc/fuji-television/

Comment

wrong channel it is on Fuji tv

Comment

I cant read Japanese whos fighting? looks like there is still time before Innoue. If you guys cant watch it through the link OP provided its because that website blocked embedding, you have to click on the message that pops up ' Click here to watch through website -- something like that '.

Comment

Inoue TKO 10

Comment

Innoue got the stoppage round 10 over the Tai -- straight rights put him down.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
              Found it! here it is guys, if u tune in now the Naoya fight is still to come
              His brother is fighting right now
              http://www.itver.cc/fuji-television/
              Appreciate it. Managed to catch the end.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                Inoue TKO 10
                While it was a mismatch that thaifighter was tough as hell man, he took an insane amount of punches
                Takuma Inoue looked impressive in his fight aswell and he acctually met a good fighter in his matchup, he did get dropped in round1 however (but that seemed more of a fluke/off balance thing) but after that he dropped Saludar twice and more or less dominated the fight from there, Takuma is also super talented, as earlier mentioned he doesnt have the power of Naoya but he seems to have a better defense and is about equally skilled

Also their cousin Koki who is a southpaw welterweight also is one to look out for, he has big power and fast hands, and hes in a division that is much more appealing for the outside world of Japan

The Inoue clan is on a mission to take over boxing
                Last edited by mannysavage; 09-04-2016, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                  Also their cousin Koki who is a southpaw welterweight also is one to look out for, he has big power and fast hands, and hes in a division that is much more appealing for the outside world of Japan
                  What's his full name? I would like to find out more about him. Anyways thank you for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                    What's his full name? I would like to find out more about him. Anyways thank you for the info.
                    Koki Inoue :P

Comment

Working...
                    X