No announcement yet.

The new BS image selection - the ultimate Fat Yankistanianisationism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new BS image selection - the ultimate Fat Yankistanianisationism

I don't even know who that is over "The Forums" (Sorry, I don't. Is it the midget?), but over "Control Panel".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I looked, Tyson Fury was the WBA, WBO, IBF (pre stripping) and Ring Magazine heavyweight champion of the world, after he beat the No.1 in the division.

Whereas Deontay Wilder is just a title holder who arguably only has one decent opponent on his ledger, and that's Bermaine "Fat ****" Stiverne.

WTF????

Yes, nothing screams biased Fat Yankism like putting Roman Gonzalez, Canelo, and Golovkin on the forum images.

Comment

C'mon man. No A night with Wilder for us?

No Wider exploded inside your colon knocking you senseless and your prolapsed anus had to be carried out on a stretcher, but hey, no crying over Szpilt Milk?

We have enough fuggin' BETA'S crying over it.

Not you, Annie.

Comment

No man born from a woman's vagina beats Tyson Fury.

Comment

I think its the black supremacists among BoxingScene. If only Freedom or his alt were around to uncover the truth

I think Roman, GGG & Canelo all make sense, but Crawford & Wilder don't belong up there. Manny should still be up there he hasn't retired yet & Fury should for sure be up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

No Wider exploded inside your colon knocking you senseless and your prolapsed anus had to be carried out on a stretcher, but hey, no crying over Szpilt Milk?

Not you, Annie.

He has to do a quickie with de mori first

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Yes, nothing screams biased Fat Yankism like putting Roman Gonzalez, Canelo, and Golovkin on the forum images.
              It is Gonzalez, isn't it? I thought it was... I don't watch many midget fights these days.

Canelo is there for the Mexican crowd, and Gennady Gonad Golovkin only got up there after his fans in NSB revealed that he'd been ducked by Godzilla. ("Godzilla fought Mothra, but has never gotten in a ring with Triple G. That tells you all you need to know right there.")

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Not you, Annie.

I actually bummed The Batty Windmiller some time ago, in one of my weaker instalments that virtually sank without trace:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=631606

Comment

F.uck Fury and Wilder...

Lomachenko.

Or maybe this guy for the lols

Comment

LOL anybody remember pugly? He looks like Canelo in the selection image.

Comment

Working...
                    X