No announcement yet.

Turkey shoots down Russian Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTL View Post

gotta spread more rep first. holy f#cking sh#t.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Turkey are in NATO. There are witness accounts of Turkish engineers helping ISIS produce and move their oil. Turkish arms have been intercepted crossing into Syria. Turkish and ISIS troops have been able to move in and out each other's territory unhindered. Is this not support? What else would you call it?
      Turkey. Not NATO.

When ISIS took Palmyra, they moved entire columns numbering in the thousands across hundreds of miles of desert to attack the Syrian Army. There were NATO planes observing them. Yet they didn't attack them. Why? They were bombing other targets at the time. Why not a huge column of ISIS fighters?
      I have no info on this episode. Provide a credible source for the targets NATO did bomb and a source for them just observing a huge coloumn of isis fighters at the same time.

The sooner people realise what has happened here the sooner it will all make sense. The US and its regional allies helped to arm and finance Islamist militias in order to bring chaos to Syria and topple Assad.
      Thats no secret that rebels where armed in an attempt to get rid of an evil dictator.
      Surprise surprise, a group of religious nutcases proved to be unpredictable, shattering the 'Free Syrian Army' brand by burning pilots alive and throwing ****sexuals off of rooftops. Putin has capitalised on the revulsion of Western citizens to these acts by intervening in defence of his ally Assad, notionally to defeat ISIS.
      Hmmm... Rather Putin has went in to defend Assad. This means bombing all opposition including ISIS.

So NATO find themselves caught in a giant lie. They don't want Assad to survive. They don't want the Russians to retain influence in the region. But they can't support ISIS now either. Their grand strategy is in ruins. But Syria is too, so maybe that's some consolation.
      No lies from NATO. Yes Syria is a mess and nobody has a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Oh yes the world is in such dire straits because Russia breaches airspace rules so that they can kill Pisslamic terrorist scum. We're so much worse off because of that fault from Russia, not Turkey's faults which are helping Isis delibirately.

Oh yes Turkey was in such danger from the Russian plane, they really had to shoot it to try and murder the pilot. It's because the Russian plane was gonna like, totally bomb Turkey, not because it was planning on bombing Islamic terrorists who contribute to the ME' war. Open your eyes, dummy.

But again, by all means go ahead and shoot Russian planes and see how far it will take you. All I'm saying is, you better be prepared to suffer the consequences. When you do something like that, the consequences will not be coming from a country that is cuckolded by political correctness and fear from international backlash. Good luck. I'm off to work.
        The planes allegedly flew over the turkish border and was flying over turkish national syrians fighting assad. Islamic forces.. Well Yes, but not ISIS.

This incident will pass from the limelight fairly quickly. Russia has no incentive to create a feud with NATO. Russian is afraid of islamic terrorism spreading through caucasus. So both the russians and the western world has the same goal.
        Last edited by BattlingNelson; 11-24-2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          Real mature sarcasm there. Again you speak as if this was an isolated incident of Russia probing, breaching airspaces of sovereign nations and provoking such incidents.

It's far from it.

Here's a nice long list of just some of the others. Because yes its rare of Russia to break security norms and behave aggressively. Nope, they repeatedly do it....frankly astonishing there's not been far more such reactions. Again notice the word reaction. I.e reaction to a country (Russia) first doing wrong.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...4-9851309.html
          you are still making a huge fuss over something that happens all the damn time. Turkey's reaction is incredibly idiotic and they will regret it soon.

Comment

If it was shot down over Turkish airspace, then how the **** did the pilots who ejected got shot/captured by rebels?

I Hope Russia bombs the the hell outta that whole region.

Comment

video of the plane going down and the muscums shooting at the pilots as they parachuted down. dead pilot being looted at the end. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=561_1448393480

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                You're so desperate for good news regarding Russia that you couldn't wait to highlight Russia's Isis campaign. Regardless of what they do with Isis it still doesn't justify Russias belligerent actions specifically in the past two years. The economy in Russia is in very poor condition and their Ukrainian escapade didn't turn out the way they hoped so it wouldn't be out of the realm of probability that their ISIS campaign is to keep people's minds off their failure in Ukraine and their problems domestically.
                Once again you've got me cornered Enayze. I've been so desperate for good news regarding Russia I've commented AT LEAST 5 times on threads about Russia bombing ISIS.

And once again you've bested me by bringing up the weak Russian economy, while the the United States economy is strong and prosperous. Good thing the Russians have an excuse to take the minds of the western world off their domestic problems, like childhood obesity, racist police officers, the strong presidential campaign (where and old woman is going against a billionaire racist), and amazing gun control laws. ****ing Russia am I right?
                Last edited by 2ofEverything; 11-24-2015, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Fu.cking Obama backing Turkey over this.

Comment

laying it down with a hearns-hagler level staredown. Turkey will be cooked well done this thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Fu.cking Obama backing Turkey over this.
                      Right, Nobel peace prize winner right there

Comment

Working...
                      X