Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people constantly bring up Ponce de leon to say Broner cant be great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    I think he needs to get knocked out. He's a bit too cocky for his own good right now. He needs a slice of humble pie, imo.

i caught about 5mins of the HBO special on him last night...when he talked about being elite, i had to shake my head...and when he was talkin to Devon Alexander ...i'm like at least Devon has ACTUALLY done something already...this clown gets be Ponce and is fighting guys like Eloy focking Perez and thinks he's Floyd

kids ego is bigger than his talents...

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      i kinda feel the same way but as far as what the kid has done in the ring there is really not much anyone can say
      I agree. I believe the skill is there. I just don't like that he's THIS ****y, this early into his career. The last thing he needs to do is let a bunch of his buddies make him believe he's untouchable.

Comment

Broner is good but no where near Mayweather

Comment

People don't like his attitude, ****iness and the hype surrounding him so they find ways to criticize him.

But the only person that can shut up them up is Broner, so my attitude is just let them get their shots in while he keeps winning.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i caught about 5mins of the HBO special on him last night...when he talked about being elite, i had to shake my head...and when he was talkin to Devon Alexander ...i'm like at least Devon has ACTUALLY done something already...this clown gets be Ponce and is fighting guys like Eloy focking Perez and thinks he's Floyd

kids ego is bigger than his talents...
            I hear ya. It's far too early into his career to have an ego like his. Maybe an embarrassing KO loss would bring him back to reality.

I'm in the minority, I guess. I like to watch him fight. And I'm looking forward to seeing his career progress. But his whole act of trying to be just like Floyd is already tiring.

Comment

By the looks of it, Broner is already piling up the haters/critics early on. That's a good sign for the villain/boxing bad boy route he's taking. Boxing has a lot of boring personalities today, I like Broner because he's fun in and outside the ring.

F it, I'm officially throwing on a Broner avy today to make it official

#TeamProblem!

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                I hear ya. It's far too early into his career to have an ego like his. Maybe an embarrassing KO loss would bring him back to reality.

I'm in the minority, I guess. I like to watch him fight. And I'm looking forward to seeing his career progress. But his whole act of trying to be just like Floyd is already tiring.

that's the thing that annoys me the most...its an act

he's copying someone that's putting on an act...it's focking ******ed...i wish JMM or PAC were still fighting at 130

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  he's undefeated so what do they really have to defend?he had a close fight wow donaire just had a close fight pacquiao just had a close fight and they are great fighters so why can't a 20-21 year old have a close fight.
                  They **** on other fighters for being ****y, arrogant and talk too much but jizz over it when broner combs his hair and talks his ****. They downplay other fighters because of **** competition ding ding ding same way broner but he gets praised? Wtf

Comment

LOL @ all the Pac-tards that hate Bronner because he reminds them of Mayweather... They stay hating life. lol

Comment

Wow the emotional floyd fairies are already taking offense to this. That's kinda sad, they must hate life.

Comment

Working...
                      X