No announcement yet.

Eskimo skin proven to be the toughest in the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eskimo skin proven to be the toughest in the ring

Hello again everybody, this is Rockin' Robbie coming to you live from a very large igloo somewhere deep into the frozen heart of Alaska. To be more exact we are in a laboratory to test the long time belief that Eskimos do indeed have the toughest skin.

With a few volunteers we are ready to conduct our experiment. Representing the fair skined skin will be UglyPug. Representing a darker shade skin will be Atreyu Khalil. And representing the Eskimos we have Eeku.

What these tests will varify is who has the tougest skin in the ring. I will glove up and we'll be right back after these short messages.....Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 03-12-2012, 07:40 PM.

Walt Liquor is going to red k, one star, and report this thread.

His hatred of Eskimos is boundless.

Comment

UGLYPUG reppin' the pale, pasty, pastrami eating white boyzzz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Hello again everybody, this is Rockin' Robbie coming to you live from a very large igloo somewhere deep into the frozen heart of Alaska. To be more exact we are in a laboratory to test the long time belief that Eskimos do indeed have the toughest skin.

With a few volunteers we are ready to conduct our experiment. Representing the fair skined skin will be UglyPug. Representing a darker shade skin will be Atreyu Khalil. And representing the Eskimos we have Eeku.

What these tests will varify is who has the tougest skin in the ring. I will glove up and we'll be right back after these short messages.....Rockin'

I slide my hand into the glove, reaching my fingers as deep as I could into the glove to insure a tight grip. My assistant pulls my glove to his stomach and begins lacing the glove. I breathe deeply and slowly in and out of my nose. The man finishes with the laces as I turn approaching Eeku. He stands stolidly strong, his eyes tranfixed into mine. I step in sapping a jab to Eekus face. Returning my glove to position I'm astonished that this guy just ate a solid jab. Not only did it not mark him, it didn't even make him change his expression.

I now approach approach UglyPug as he looking confusingly into my eyes, his mouth opened breathing in and out of the side. As the jab lands Ugly Pugs hairs bursts outward wrapping around his ears as his head snaps back. As UglyPug lifts his head back to position a certainly sinister look over took his eyes and a smile appeared acrossed his face. His head now shook up and down, "yeah. yeah..." he kept repeating. "Give me 'nother one... yeah...". A small collection of blood was spotted collecting on UglyPugs lower lip.

I now approach Atreyu Khalil as he reaches his hands out in peace. "My brotha, there is no need for.... you said that this was a scientific experiment my br...." As the glove returned to position I noticed Atreyu Khalils glasses were cracked at the hindge, the side let go leaving the glasses to fall, leaving the rest to swing down. He looked a bit perplexed, "now my brotha this is no way to conduct ourselves...." A small stream of blood trailed from his left nostril............Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 03-12-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

dont mess with anyone who lives in below 0 weather.they will fuck you up

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            I slide my hand into the glove, reaching my fingers as deep as I could into the glove to insure a tight grip. My assistant pulls my glove to his stomach and begins lacing the glove. I breathe deeply and slowly in and out of my nose. The man finishes with the laces as I turn approaching Eeku. He stands stolidly strong, his eyes tranfixed into mine. I step in sapping a jab to Eekus face. Returning my glove to position I'm astonished that this guy just ate a solid jab. Not only did it not mark him, it didn't even make him change his expression.

I now approach approach UglyPug as he looking confusingly into my eyes, his mouth opened breathing in and out of the side. As the jab lands Ugly Pugs hairs bursts outward wrapping around his ears as his head snaps back. As UglyPug lifts his head back to position a certainly sinister look over took his eyes and a smile appeared acrossed his face. His head now shook up and down, "yeah. yeah..." he kept repeating. "Give me 'nother one... yeah...". A small collection of blood was spotted collecting on UglyPugs lower lip.

I now approach Atreyu Khalil as he reaches his hands out in peace. "My brotha, there is no need for.... you said that this was a scientific experiment my br...." As the glove returned to position I noticed Atreyu Khalils glasses were cracked at the hindge, the side let go leaving the glasses to fall, leaving the rest to swing down. He looked a bit perplexed, "now my brotha this is no way to conduct ourselves...." A small stream of blood trailed from his left nostril............Rockin'
            I return to my assistant for him to lace up the right hands glove. I again push my fist as he laces the gloves comfortably up my wrist. I again approach the Eskimo. I push hard from my right foot as I plant myself firmly into the ground, the fisted glove pounds into the Eskimos face. Again, the Eskimo excepted the brutal blow and it didn't even change his expression. No visible marks at all.

I approach UglyPug, his eyes were excited and fueled with adrenaline. "C'mon, gimme yer best shot!!!" I drive my right fist square into UglyPugs face, his arms flailing as he fell to the floor. Completely sprawled out on the floor he slowly raises his head, "was that all you got?" UglyPug rises with a smile waving in for another poke. Slight swelling was noticed above his left eye and the blood on his lip has been smeared about his face.

I walk to Atreyu Khalil as he stands stolidy stands his ground. "Now my brotha I don't like too resort to violence. I must say that....". As the right glove edxplodes into his face his glasses are completely knocked from his face. He wipes the blood that has collected under his nose, a small welt is visible under his left eye. Atreyu Khalil restrained himself from grabbing my throat as I turned to get a drink of water..........Rockin'

Comment

You mean "Inuit".

Comment

Peru and Nepal. Pure leather,lol.

Comment

Eskimo skin proven to be the toughest in the ring............. Damn gay eskimos. We don't want to know.

Comment

Working...
                  X