Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez a harder puncher than Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOl, I can't believe that so many people said no that's just ******ed. Marquez is by far a much harder puncher and it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      LOl, I can't believe that so many people said no that's just ******ed. Marquez is by far a much harder puncher and it's not even close.
      And how would you know this? Have you been hit by either one?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        And how would you know this? Have you been hit by either one?
        Do you have to be hit by a car to know it hits harder than a bicycle?

Comment

Neither is going down in the history books as guys with world class punching power.

The difference is small.

Never seen JMM talked in the same breath as Hearn's, Shaver's, Jackson, Foreman.

I'm just saying.

Comment

its crazy that people are making it sound like bradley is a power puncher cause hes feather fisted

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              Do you have to be hit by a car to know it hits harder than a bicycle?
              Stupid comparison. Comparing these two fighters is not the same as comparing a car and a bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Neither is going down in the history books as guys with world class punching power.

The difference is small.

Never seen JMM talked in the same breath as Hearn's, Shaver's, Jackson, Foreman.

I'm just saying.
                Reading some of these responses makes me believe that is how they view Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

The difference is small.

I'm just saying.
                  Hits harder than Timothy!

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                    its crazy that people are making it sound like bradley is a power puncher cause hes feather fisted
                    Lamont Peterson would disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Stupid comparison. Comparing these two fighters is not the same as comparing a car and a bicycle.
                      The by the same token stupid question. You don't have to be hit by a fighter to know that he hits harder than another one.

Comment

Working...
                      X