No announcement yet.

Cotto is Damaged Goods No Matter what anyone says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto is Damaged Goods No Matter what anyone says

Don't care what anyone says....Cotto is damaged..people say he is now in a more natural weight at 154 has a good solid trainer...that's still BS to believe that he would fair any better otherwise with Mayweather...I love Mayweather...he cherrypicks like Pacquiao.

He IS damaged goods, and while not shot, is definitely faded.

Which makes it hysterically funny that Pac fans are ****ting on Floyd for fighting him at 154 when Pac would only fight him at 148. And knowing Pac, he would have forced Cotto to put his WBA 154 title on the line as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      Don't care what anyone says....Cotto is damaged..people say he is now in a more natural weight at 154 has a good solid trainer...that's still BS to believe that he would fair any better otherwise with Mayweather...I love Mayweather...he cherrypicks like Pacquiao.
      Cotto is not the same Cotto, but ur forgetting something...Mayweather...Last time he fought at 54', he ended up coming weighing 147, had no punching power to hurt Oscar, and was slow and weak...Floyd is allot bigger and stronger now, so I think its a great test at 54'...Cotto at this stage of his career, is tougher than Oscar was when he fought Floyd at that weight...so I think this is very intriguing

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
        He IS damaged goods, and while not shot, is definitely faded.

Which makes it hysterically funny that Pac fans are ****ting on Floyd for fighting him at 154 when Pac would only fight him at 148. And knowing Pac, he would have forced Cotto to put his WBA 154 title on the line as well.
        Pacquiao forced Cotto to fight at 145. And had to put his 147 title on the line.

Comment

Exactly. Don't think that wasn't on Cotto's mind when he was considering Pac and his 147 demand versus Floyd with no weight demands.

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Pacquiao forced Cotto to fight at 145. And had to put his 147 title on the line.

Comment

Here come the babies who live to discredit Mayweather.

Pathetic.

Im guessing you wouldve preferred Saul right?

Comment

Working...
            X