Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry Andrew Yang, truckers will NEVER be replaced in America.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Sorry Andrew Yang, truckers will NEVER be replaced in America.

Wish he would stop with the fear mongering, airplanes have autopilots, and still NEED a human behind the Yoke.

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/trucking-czar/

Yes they will.

Comment

A car/truck can be driven without a human. Maybe not right now, but soon AI will be further developed.

It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
        A car/truck can be driven without a human. Maybe not right now, but soon AI will be further developed.

Yes.. ive been investing in AI. It’s the future

Comment

Yes they will automation will get rid of all the truck taxi uber limo bus drivers all those jobs won't be around in 20 years or so

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Yes they will.
            Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post

Show me which airplane companies fly their commercial planes without a pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

there are several aircraft that use human beings for takeoff and landing only. it's ahell fo a lot more complicated to land or take off a commercial jet than it is to drive a truck.

you're either very committed politically or very, very dumb if you think truck drivers will never be replaced with technology. i mean, you've got to have your head so far up your ass you shouldn't be allowed to vote if you really think that. you cannot be that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                there are several aircraft that use human beings for takeoff and landing only. it's ahell fo a lot more complicated to land or take off a commercial jet than it is to drive a truck.

you're either very committed politically or very, very dumb if you think truck drivers will never be replaced with technology. i mean, you've got to have your head so far up your ass you shouldn't be allowed to vote if you really think that. you cannot be that stupid.
                I don't give 2 shyts about politics when it comes to this, this is a common sense issue.

Airplanes have way more automated technology than trucks and STILL can't turn to their heading on their own, the captain has to turn the plane's knob, the autopilot has to be engaged by human and these are vehicles that are light years ahead of truck technology.

So tell me again how automated trucks are supposed to take truckers job, when airplanes with far better technology and no pedestrians walking around in the sky, can't even do it.

The human element will NEVER be replaced when it comes to truck drivers and commercial pilots, NEVER.

Comment

Lets hope they are soon they kill thousands.

And yes AI will replace them, meaning cheaper good for alll

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Show me an airplane company that kills thousands and thousands every year.

And yes, AI in planes will also be a thing too, for take off an landings.

Why else do you think the pilots can afford getting blind drunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X