Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwight Howard getting exposed for having a long term relationship with a Trap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMFH I saw everyone gossiping about this and then saw what the story was about.

Yo if D12 is into that so be it, but he and everyone else including us should learn that we can't trust these hoe$ they out to get us and throw us under the bus.

I'm talking today's women in general. Now you smash a hot chick who got like 20,000 followers she can throw u under the bus and just plain make up complete BS about you to serve her objective and even tho she lying its out there to the public as publicity for her.

This one girl I was messing with has like 50,000 followers and even tho she flaked on me a few times I Never let her know I was mad because I saw her throwing this one dude under the bus because they went on a few dates and she didnt like the way she was being treated by him so she screen shot all their DMs and Texts all private stuff and all her 50,000 followers RT'd it and reposted it and the dude got put on blast at his work and the current girl he was dating found out and all kinds of BS.

Its a different world we live in now fam. be ware!

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      The videos on the trannies Twitter don't show Howard actually video chatting with the tranny. (At least the ones I saw) so was it really Howard talking? I don't know. It could be, I just have my doubts. I mean why would this tranny have everything recorded? Could it be he's trying to promote a book? Looking at his Twitter page it appears so.

Again to me it seems like one of those he saw the tranny at a party he confused her for a real female, got his info, had a few Insta chats, and when Howard found out the truth, he embarrassingly bailed, and now the tranny is looking to make something out of nothing.

Could be wrong but it's my opinion.
      How the fock can you look at that fockin tranny and not know its a man?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Yo if D12 is into that so be it, but he and everyone else including us should learn that we can't trust these hoe$ they out to get us and throw us under the bus.

I'm talking today's women in general. Now you smash a hot chick who got like 20,000 followers she can throw u under the bus and just plain make up complete BS about you to serve her objective and even tho she lying its out there to the public as publicity for her.

This one girl I was messing with has like 50,000 followers and even tho she flaked on me a few times I Never let her know I was mad because I saw her throwing this one dude under the bus because they went on a few dates and she didnt like the way she was being treated by him so she screen shot all their DMs and Texts all private stuff and all her 50,000 followers RT'd it and reposted it and the dude got put on blast at his work and the current girl he was dating found out and all kinds of BS.

What if my ex tells errone I sucked her toes... wtf do i do cuhh

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          What if my ex tells errone I sucked her toes... wtf do i do cuhh
          lol that's not bad at all.

shoot you got hookers willing to go to jai if they can black mail ballers and celebs for 10G's.

Remember what happened to Warren Sapp? those pros realized it was him and then demanded like 10 times the money or they'd tell the police he raped them so Sapp called their bluff the cops came and his contract with NFL network was terminated.

Comment

lol that's not bad at all.

shoot you got hookers willing to go to jai if they can black mail ballers and celebs for 10G's.

Remember what happened to Warren Sapp? those pros realized it was him and then demanded like 10 times the money or they'd tell the police he raped them so Sapp called their bluff the cops came and his contract with NFL network was terminated.
            Yea, but if errone finds out then they might call me fungus for brains. I fockin scared bruh

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Yea, but if errone finds out then they might call me fungus for brains. I fockin scared bruh
              If you not trolling I think it says more about her then you. so she better have some good looking feet and toes or everyone gonna backfire on her and call her out for having some nasty feet lol

Comment

Basically this. I think the hardcore feminist and #metoo movement are turning guys off real women. People have so many options these days, and women always get the benefit of the doubt in rape allegations.

It's crazy out here. I mean not that this kind of stuff hasn't always happened and surely social media has exposed alot of it but I do think more people are open to this kind of stuff these days.

It don't matter to me who anybody is banging as long as they are consenting adults. His NBA career was already rough, now it just got work. Teammates gonna be shook.

Comment

I also think it was a set up. You can tell that phone conversation she was saying his name all kinds of extra and saying he wanted to suck and get banged. I don't doubt she was threatened, but she definitely recorded on purpose with the intention of exposing him which is still wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                    Basically this. I think the hardcore feminist and #metoo movement are turning guys off real women. People have so many options these days, and women always get the benefit of the doubt in rape allegations.

It's crazy out here. I mean not that this kind of stuff hasn't always happened and surely social media has exposed alot of it but I do think more people are open to this kind of stuff these days.

It don't matter to me who anybody is banging as long as they are consenting adults. His NBA career was already rough, now it just got work. Teammates gonna be shook.
                    WORD! Green K bro! Now a days its like you pick up a hot chick at the bar and she wants to take pics of u on her snap, IG and post about it as its happening. Its like she literally streaming ya two about to go back to a hotel and smash all in real time too.

Comment

Dwight got blackmailed by a tranny. Never trust a *****. Dwight should be hooking up with young and Hot athletic WNBA Players.

Comment

Working...
                      X