No announcement yet.

Wilder has set himself up for a trap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder has set himself up for a trap

in my opinion, i think there's no way this whole fury situation turns out good for wilder. there's 4 ways it could play out:

1. they postpone or cancel the fight to next year because maybe fury doesn't look as great against pianeta. in this case, the wbc HAS to call the breazeale mandatory because they have said it will be called in december. if they don't then they will lose some credibility. if they do call it, wilder has to fight breazeale, and his team ends up looking like liars.

2. they fight this year, and wilder beats fury. There's just no way they are making more than a joshua fight would make this year. if wilder beats fury, then him and his fanboys will forever have to defend why they fought a guy who had not fought competitively in 3 years, with sever mental health issues, who dropped 130 pounds in a year. it hurts his legacy and his pockets, in my opinion. breazeale is a better fight for him at this point.

3. fury beats wilder whenever they fight. i shouldn't have to state how bad this would be for wilder.

in my opinion, this fight probably won't happen this year. frank warren and finkel will probably try to set it for around april next year to counter joshua's wembley move.

I'm hoping that if the Fury fight doesnt happen straight away then surely Wilder will sign for the AJ fight.
    I would hate to get Wider/Fury instead of the fight that everyone wants to see.
    Both these heavies are pansies if they can't agree to a multi-million dollar pay day for them both.
    Boxers these days are soft and greedy.
    Well some of them.

Comment

Only way this turns out bad is if Wilder loses.

Comment

Everything you say is incorrect. The Joshua fight has 0% chance of happening this year and Wilder vs Fury is ever more likely. What this fight does is kill Joshua vs Fury and eliminate an option of Joshua's. Because Joshua was probably going to waste a year hyping up that fight and now he can't. Soorry, not sorry,
        Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 08-03-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Nothing but positives for Both Wilder & Fury. AJ comes out looking like a prisoner in protective custody because of this situtaion.

Fury has basketball nutz, nothing but respect for the Gypsy King.

Comment

Everything you said is indeed correct!

And I think Fury will win unless he looks awful against Pianeta? But could use a ploy ?

Wilders run in over a decade has not been smart so why start now?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-05-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Only way its turn bad is if the fight doesn't get made , and AJ vs Usyk in April is made...

If Fury and Wilder fights , then its all good

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Everything you said is indeed correct!

And I think Fury will win less he looks awful against Pianeta?

Wilder s run in over a decade has not been smart so why start now?
                It's the only way to stop Joshua from running. And if Fury somehow wins, despite his handicap of being undisciplined (rolls eyes) then you can have your all Brit mega event after all.

Comment

wilders career has been filled with misfortunes n hes trying to fight the best available, everyone says all he fights is bums but when he tries to fight the best available hes criticized so at this point its like FK it. we as fans should appreciate it and stop acting like business men. if wilder beats fury it will be a good win. Aj has furys belts which he never lost in the ring. all positives in this situation for wilder IMO

Comment

it was pretty sad when hearn himself feigned his own concern for wilders welfare....now AJ fanboys are acting concerned too! LOL

what a joke and a shame

Comment

Working...
                    X