Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    But you compared BJ to Mitchell.

The only way your argument makes sense is if Wlad didn't get schooled by Fury.
    Fury is irrelevant in this convo. I have laid the bare fact on you. Jennings who was Ortiz’s best win is no more than Seth Mitchell in levels. Those are facts, both their resumes are comparable because they didn’t do s hit. The only time they both stepped it up they lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Fury is irrelevant in this convo. I have laid the bare fact on you. Jennings who was Ortiz’s best win is no more than Seth Mitchell in levels. Those are facts, both their resumes are comparable because they didn’t do s hit. The only time they both stepped it up they lost.
      So the #1 HW is irrelevant? Lol these mental gymnastics you gotta do are crazy.

At the end of the day AJ got blasted out by a 10-15 guy, that'd never happen to Ortiz & he fought the loser of Wlad-Fury.

Comment

• Let’s be honest. The only way to know who is the better fighter is to..........HAVE THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!!!

Comment

At the end of the day AJ got blasted out by a 10-15 guy, that'd never happen to Ortiz & he fought the loser of Wlad-Fury.
          Ruiz was undefeated and ranked in the top 5 when they fought. Wilder himself called Ruiz the number 2 guy behind himself prior to this rematch and said he already had a deal in place to face Ruiz. Why would Wilder be eager to fight such a bum?

The fake news stuff isn’t working out to well.

Comment

Show me how Fury is irrelevant in a conversation where you are trying to prove to me that Ortiz isn’t overrated or overhyped.

Because Ortiz hasn’t proven anything worth note. This is why you are all over the place with bringing irrelevant boxers like Fury/Wlad/AJ into the conversation.

You have so far haven’t proven how great Ortiz is. I have told you and anyone of these guys, Ortiz is the most overrated/overhyped HW of this era. This was like when Margarito was around here in his earlier days.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              He beat Tony Thompson and Bryant Jennings both top 10 at the time.

Ruiz has done nothing except beat Joshua. that says how bad Joshua is.
              Agreed.Joshua has been exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Wilder's 2 KO wins over Ortiz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joshua going 1-1 against a 5'10 fat turd with the footspeed of a turtle

Ortiz would box his head off havana style.
                I love Wilder and his fanboys running their mouths, but that skinny Alabama simpleton has no balls and won't take the fight. Well, at least not for 100 million lol.
                Better he listens to his slave master white man Finkel and continues fighting in front of a few thousand airheads in a town hall. LMAO at him and his delusional posse.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Ruiz was undefeated and ranked in the top 5 when they fought. Wilder himself called Ruiz the number 2 guy behind himself prior to this rematch and said he already had a deal in place to face Ruiz. Why would Wilder be eager to fight such a bum?

The fake news stuff isn’t working out to well.
                  You can't reason with these morons. They think Wilder is a commercial success. They think Trump is for the working man.

Comment

Of course it won't happen to Ortiz because he won't fight fighters like Ruiz. He cherry picks bums to get a title shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                      I would love some of those dissing Ortiz as a no-resume fighter or an old man to actually fight him and prove that he ain't a serious threat to anyone, even at this age.

Otherwise, give the man some respect.
                      Joshua has fought MUCH better opposition to Wilder, but Ortiz is a great hw and Wilder deserves props for beating him. The second fight was not necessary- though, he just took that to avoid Whyte.
                      Everyone is sleeping on Whyte. He's better than Fury and Ortiz, and that is why Deontay is ducking him.
                      Finkel can steer Wilder to 50 wins, but it won't mean.much unless he steps up and fights Whyte, AJ, Dubois, Ajagba and more.

Comment

Working...
                      X