Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would prime Manny Pacquiao had done against these fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vernon Forrest- tough matchup, pick em.
    Mayorga - Pac TkO
    Duran - Duran KO
    Sweet Pea- Whitaker decision
    Hearns- Hearns KO
    JCC- PAC decision
    Felix Trinidad

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
      Our bois Manny and Floyd could do a number of them.

Fantasy match up are extremely complicated from era to era. I just know that our boiz is top notch for sure.

For example in an aggressors era like the unfortunate Pernell Whitaker's era, Floyd would lose to more than half of them because judges favors aggressors in those era. Even Oscar lost to Trinidad when he boxed beautifully in the dying rounds. You stopped being the aggressor and the judges is on it already.

But in a defensive era like our era or the era of Jack Johnson, Floyd would have won more than half of them.

Manny does not do well in fantasy match ups because of his size. He will always be underestimated no matter what. But it's been shown that in actual fight Manny's freestyle in and out and his genius utilization of angles can do devastating result to any opponent. It's extremely hard to figure him out. You can never count him out.
      I’ve been lurking here on Nsb since the beginning of the Pacquiao era. Started watching the likes of Duran in his late stages Tyson in his mid stages but I can agree with everything you said. I don’t say much but what you said is the truth. Green Homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
        Vernon Forrest- tough matchup, pick em.
        Mayorga - Pac TkO
        Duran - Duran KO
        Sweet Pea- Whitaker decision
        Hearns- Hearns KO
        JCC- PAC decision
        Felix Trinidad
        Good picks.

Comment

Working...