No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Stop pretending that you own stocks lol. We all know you're a starbucks barista.
    No way dude. That guy is a financial genius.

It was through him that I learned a perfect credit score is 0.

Bet you didn't know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      1.9% is a drop for Trump's average, yes.

However, your boy averaged under 2% growth over 8 years.

And I see you still do not understand the difference between tax rate and tax revenue, nor how the Federal deficit/surplus is calculated (I have observed that most of you superfans have this specific mental block).

And since you failed to clarify your position when I last engaged you a couple days ago, engaging you in the future (without a payoff on my end, of course ) is a complete waste of my time.

So back to the Ignore List you go.
      How much clarification do you need?

Parts of the US economy have performed well under Trump

Wall Street loves it as he’s gutted regulation plus cut taxes on the corporates/1% and ignored environmental, health, education & welfare

However, it’s short term thinking plus there’s now no tools available to combat any slowdown as the budget is out of control and interest rates are very low

His buddies at the big end of town are sleeping well but the rest are playing musical chairs as it’s a disaster waiting to happen just like previous Republican administrations

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Ahh I see what you did, and thats one way of looking at the numbers but quite frankly thats an incorrect way of looking at it. And the reason for that is, despite as you say Trump only increasing the GDP from 3.27 trillion to 3.64 trillion from 2016 to present, that still doesn't change the fact that the economy still averaged 3+ trillion each one of those years.

You can play with the numbers anyway you like, I can also say that under Trumps 4 years the economy averaged 3.4 trillion growth, while Obama during his last 4 years only averaged 3.07. Obviously this also does not take into account inflation on the part of Obama nor does it take into account Tax cuts on the part of Trump.
          Bro, I stated facts and yes it is correct, the numbers are there for you to see. It isn’t “playing with numbers”, it’s simply revenue growth by year, which is actually important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            Bro, I stated facts and yes it is correct, the numbers are there for you to see. It isn’t “playing with numbers”, it’s simply revenue growth by year, which is actually important.
            Again let me put it simply for you,

Having revenue growth one year be 2 trillion and next year be 3 trillion for one person, and having 3 trillion one year and 3 trillion the next year for another person, still averages out better for the latter person by +1 trillion even though he didn’t increase the 3 trillion the second year.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Stop pretending that you own stocks lol. We all know you're a starbucks barista.
              Lol good one.

But your right I don’t own any stocks.

I own mutual funds.

Comment

Having revenue growth one year be 2 trillion and next year be 3 trillion for one person, and having 3 trillion one year and 3 trillion the next year for another person, still averages out better for the latter person by +1 trillion even though he didn’t increase the 3 trillion the second year.
                It’s the equivalent of a business whose revenue has increased from 100 to 150 while expenses go from 150 to 200

It’s still going broke

Nobody looks at one side of the equation

Comment

Lmfao!!!

I cant believe I'm watching you have to explain basic math to a superfan in order to keep this battle of attrition going.

Dude, are you not keeping up here at all?

As I said, your numbers dont count. He wont even address them. Nope, only his one carefully cherry-picked and massaged data point counts, and based on that one data point alone Obama had a better economy.

Never mind that Obama had a higher unemployment rate, lower GDP growth, falling wages vs Trump's rising wages, lower tax revenue, etc, none of that means squat.

Only that superfan's one data point matters.

Are you getting it yet?

Comment

• Comment

• Who works at starbucks?

Passion iced tea lemonade, venti, triple shot sugar.

Gracias.

Comment

Working...
                      X